Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm halfway into a bottle of Capn Morgan and...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You only perceive it as cheating because I pick players that people overlook that eventually kick ass. It's called skill.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
      How much money a theoretical physicist make a year?

I'm pretty sure just enough money to buy foods and some bottle of Capt. Morgan.

Postgrad positions pay 50k to 60k.

If I go into finance, statrting salary 120-160k
      at the silly underestimate...
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Overestimate for postgrad positions in europe...

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Remember when you said BK was more intelligent than me? You should send me some of that unexpected windfall for hurting my feelings
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• This thread is pretty awesome.
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Originally posted by Krill View Post
              Remember when you said BK was more intelligent than me? You should send me some of that unexpected windfall for hurting my feelings
              To be fair, none of us really knew who you were at the time .
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• But you did know what Ben was like.
                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• As Guy said somewhere upthread (paraphrasing), you have to have some smarts to be able to keep up such incredible displays of intellectual dishonesty.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• As Mark Twain said, you have to have a good memory to lie. Unfortunately, for Ben he doesn't have a good memory. I'm not sure what that means.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Nobody warned me about this, but my drink tolerance has halved between age 19 and age 24. Apparently this happens to lots of people. I am continually more WTFed at how much KH drinks at his age.
                      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                        As Guy said somewhere upthread (paraphrasing), you have to have some smarts to be able to keep up such incredible displays of intellectual dishonesty.
                        Don't need that much smarts IMO, but it's a fair point.

Originally posted by Jaguar View Post
                        Nobody warned me about this, but my drink tolerance has halved between age 19 and age 24. Apparently this happens to lots of people. I am continually more WTFed at how much KH drinks at his age.
                        We get out of practice as we get older, or we become alcoholics. Youth really is wasted on the young.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaguar View Post
                          Nobody warned me about this, but my drink tolerance has halved between age 19 and age 24. Apparently this happens to lots of people. I am continually more WTFed at how much KH drinks at his age.
                          My tolerance went waaaaay down. Of course I used to be an alcoholic.
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Mine also went way down between 22-26 (when I started drinking) and 29-32 (current era). However, I know why that is the case. I don't drink much at all most nights (1-3 beers a week is the most for a usual week) and only have 3-10 nights a year (conferences/parties/etc) where I have 4-12 drinks (and the ~12 drink nights are unintended).

JM
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• As Guy said somewhere upthread (paraphrasing), you have to have some smarts to be able to keep up such incredible displays of intellectual dishonesty.
                              Are you claiming I don't believe what I say I believe? That I'm not really a conservative Catholic?
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I average ~5 beers a night.
                                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                                Killing it is the new killing it
                                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                                X