No announcement yet.

What's next for the GOP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All he needs is a can of shoe polish...
    If only it were that simple. Even if I do manage a shoe polish-assisted escape to Morningside Heights, the hippy Ivy League liberals are bound to surrender eventually, if they aren't collaborating with the enemy from the start. Like Kitty says, it's only a matter of time.

Back in the good ol' days before change came to America, I would've fought my way to the George Washington Bridge, jacked a car and headed west on I-80. Red Ohio and Indiana would've served as a life-saving refueling and rearming stop before I embarked on a Mad Max-style dash across Illinois. Now that everything from New Jersey to Iowa is blue, however, I have no hope of making it home via the direct route. West Virginia is now the nearest safe area and I'm not sure being raped by hillbillies is preferable to a bloody last stand in upper Manhattan.

Comment

• That's why there's no point taking the risk, just be a master of disguise instead:
      Attached Files
      Unbelievable!

Comment

• They're going to find me out eventually, man. I don't own any flat brimmed baseball caps with the stickers still on.

Comment

• By the way, I've noticed a significant number of black people being much more friendly to me over the last couple of days.
          Funny what happens when you stop flying the stars and bars eh?
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darius871
            Bull****.
            Not BS. Studies have shown that prior to enacting the tougher border policies, migrant workers used to come over, work for a little while, go home, and repeat. Their families stayed in Mexico. Once the likelihood of being caught was increased, if people made it into the U.S., they stayed. Since they weren't going back to Mexico, they got their families up here. So instead of having two million illegal aliens, we now have twelve million.

BTW, organized labor has not pushed for tougher immigration laws. Organized labor tries to organize everyone, and there is a big push to unionize the undocumented. Un-organized labor pushes for tougher laws, because the unorganized don't cooperate, they compete.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• I just saw my first bumper sticker for the 2012 campaign today. Not even kidding. Sarah ****ing Palin '12. Well, the sticker didn't have the middle word.
              You've just proven signature advertising works!

Comment

• Originally posted by Seedle
                Sarah ****ing Palin '12.
                I'd like to see Sarah Michelle Gellar **** Palin also. Not sure why the guy in that car wants to wait four years though.
                Unbelievable!

Comment

• No no no. He doesn't want to wait 4 years. He wants a 12 part series made, one each with a different second Sarah

... and the special edition, Sarah ****ing Palin '00, of course is a solo film
                  <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                  I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Aha! Let's make it Sarah ****ing Palin '+X^ then!
                    Unbelievable!

Comment

• Originally posted by Comrade Snuggles
                      Bull****.

Not BS. Studies have shown that prior to enacting the tougher border policies, migrant workers used to come over, work for a little while, go home, and repeat. Their families stayed in Mexico. Once the likelihood of being caught was increased, if people made it into the U.S., they stayed. Since they weren't going back to Mexico, they got their families up here. So instead of having two million illegal aliens, we now have twelve million.
                      I don't have any problem with the logic; what I was hoping to see is the actual methodology and data of these... "studies."
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                      X