Obama and Israel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slaughtermeyer View Post
    And it's possible to be a traitor and at the same time a patriot acting in the best interest of your country. The best example of this I can think of are the traitors who tried to assassinate Hitler.
    Since when did you have a particular beef with Hitler? If he'd have gotten the job done there never would have been an Israel to (in your view) do 9/11 and blame it on the Muslims.

Originally posted by Slaughtermeyer View Post
    And I would think that an Israeli former MK and Irgun member would have a better perspective on the effect of Obama's decisions upon Israel than an American like myself.
    All sorts of people were Irgun members; since when does that make anyone more qualified? Rahm Emanuel's father was quoted as saying Obama would be Israel's man, and he was also a former Irgun member - does that make his opinion more or less credible?

As far as I'm concerned the present circumstances of people like Avnery (particularly on the verge of what polls show will be a major Likud electoral victory which will realize Netanyahu's promise to eradicate Hamas' military presence in Gaza, making the last incursion look like a Sunday picnic) would lead them to desperate idealistic hope in lieu of observing policy facts in front of their faces.
    Last edited by Darius871; February 5, 2009, 14:28.
    Unbelievable!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darius871 View Post
      Since when did you have a particular beef with Hitler? If he'd have gotten the job done there never would have been an Israel to (in your view) do 9/11 and blame it on the Muslims.
      As Uri Avnery expressed in his acceptance speech of the Lev Kopelev prize, Israel owes its existence to Hitler and anti-Semitism.

Click here and here to find out how close the George Washington Bridge came to being blown up on 9/11 and why all evidence against those terrorists was classified. Click here to see the influence of Neocon Zionists in the USA and how they benefitted from 9/11. Remember the USS Liberty and the Lavon Affair.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slaughtermeyer View Post
        As Uri Avnery expressed in his acceptance speech of the Lev Kopelev prize, Israel owes its existence to Hitler and anti-Semitism.

http://www.gush-shalom.org/archives/article277.html

Er, no, Israel owes its existence to the combination of 1) Hitler's anti-Semitism and 2) Hitler's defeat at the hands of the Allies; i.e. #2 left determination of the Jews' future in the hands of those who reviled #1 and sought to remedy it after the fact.

#1 without #2 = a helluva lot more than 6 million Jews dead, Palestine under rule of either the Nazis or some locals installed by the Nazis (most likely Grand Mufti Amin Al Husseini's ilk), etc., i.e. no Israel. That's what I meant by "if he'd have gotten the job done."
        Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
        X