No announcement yet.

Texas Sux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who can tell them apart anyways? Badgers are just midget wolverines.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

“As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

TEXAS a whole other country.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
          You need to get out of Texas, normal folks don't stare at rocks all day. Or the sun, for that matter.
          Sloww was actually hinting at the fact I am a geologist.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
            Who can tell them apart anyways? Badgers are just midget wolverines.
            Badger, badger, badger...
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

Sloww was actually hinting at the fact I am a geologist.
              Yes, but from what Sloww has said of his pasttimes, I have good reason to believe that texans spend a good lot of it staring at rocks.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                Looks sucky enough to be.
                I heard that bout California...
                Kinda like a granola bar.
                Take away the fruit and nuts all is left is a bunch of flakes.

BTW
                TY
                I saw that u r a veteran.
                Last edited by Docfeelgood; October 16, 2008, 20:47.

Comment

Yes, but from what Sloww has said of his pasttimes, I have good reason to believe that texans spend a good lot of it staring at rocks.
                  How do you arrive at that conclusion? You need to stay off the acid. It's warping your mind.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Well, you got giddy at a laser show, so I assume your normal entertainment must be something duller. There's not much duller than a laser show, unless you were on acid.
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Well, you got giddy at a laser show, so I assume your normal entertainment must be something duller. There's not much duller than a laser show, unless you were on acid.
                      Your posts are usually dulller than a laser show........

AHHH!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I thought you lamed out of here. Gonna get in a fit again.
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                        X