No announcement yet.

Feminism in the age of Sarah Palin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sorry, repeated examples of word salad and going into prepared spiels at the drop of a hat, and being able to read off a teleprompter do not an articulate person make.
    Then neither is Obama, if you count the times he uses the word change or his reliance on a teleprompter.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• 135 genius level? Bah.

Palin is very bright.
      Much like Bush, I've little doubt her IQ is above average, but it does not appear she uses it.

-Arrian
      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• Göbbels was 190
        So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
        Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

Then neither is Obama, if you count the times he uses the word change or his reliance on a teleprompter.
          I've yet to see an instance of Obama's word salad.

What's more, at least he can fake not reading from a teleprompter or cards quite well; and he's spoken off-the-cuff, with video proof, of being able to think on his feet and still use his language faculties properly.

Palin has not yet proved that she can do the same--all of her recorded speeches during this current campaign have shown her to be, at best, a parrot.
          B♭3

Comment

Working...
          X