Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EPW

You lying piece of scum.

We are all politicians here. Btw, LordShiva told me before he left that the issue was mine now. I represent frogs and vomit now.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS
      "

Comment

• Long time member @ Apolyton

Comment

• I'M GOING TO GO NIXON ON YOUR ASS
          "

Comment

• Judas Priest!
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• i would like to deny the allegations regarding turkey eating. it's greek tradition to eat turk(ey)s
              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer
                ANNOUNCEMENT

As spokesman for the AAP--the Apolyton Academy of Pediatrics--it is my distinct pleasure to announce the Academy's endorsement in the Apolyton '08 election.

We in the Academy have thought long and hard about the issues confronting us as both as a pediatric society and as a Civ site at large. Ultimately, this was not a difficult decision for us to make.

For Civ, for our children, for the entirety of the infinite cosmos itself, and especially for the sake of cowbell players the universe over, there is but one and only one choice.

The AAP endorses

The Emperor Fabulous and Slowwhand

The Academy stands at ready, gentlemen. Dance on, Dancing Cow.
                The American Academy of Pedophiles (AAP) has endorsed SlowwHand and Emperor Fabulous.

Vote Wig-Ash '08. For the children.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkG
                    i would like to deny the allegations regarding turkey eating. it's greek tradition to eat turk(ey)s
                    Erm, yeah!

If elected, we will Reestablish Byzantium.

(That's a good thing)

Comment

• Colon/Colon
                      Attached Files
                      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Colon'sColon?

Comment

• Colon: He's a ****head.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• What do you prefer: A president who has to learn how to be a ****head or a president who already knows it?
                            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• You're not the only ****head on Apolyton.

Comment

• Too late. The "already a ****head" credibility is mine.

Comment

Working...
                                X