Apolyton 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WIGGERS UNITE

This thread idea is probably the second gayest thing Asher has ever done.

Comment

Ok, if I'm elected it's pie for everyone!

I see myself more as a Sarah Palin anyway. All I see is alot of blustering about Asher and Wiggy! What's your stance, your platform? Hot air
      Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
      Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
      Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
      You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
        WIGGERS UNITE

This thread idea is probably the second gayest thing Asher has ever done.
        What's the first? Aside from our night together.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat
          Ok, if I'm elected it's pie for everyone!

I see myself more as a Sarah Palin anyway. All I see is alot of blustering about Asher and Wiggy! What's your stance, your platform? Hot air
          If I'm elected I'll give everyone pies I buy directly from you!

My stance is as follows:
          - More good stuff
          - Less bad stuff
          - Never boring!
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I'm still voting for Dis.

Comment

PLEBS PAY ATTENTION!! IN SOME DAY YOU'LL ABOUT TO SEE TEH GREATEST TICKET EVAR!!

CrONoS
              LORDSHIVA '08

DON'T MISS OUR OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

CrONoS & LordSHiva

LoL that YOU can TRUST!
              Last edited by CrONoS; September 24, 2008, 22:37.
              bleh

Comment

Early version poster
                Attached Files
                If you don't like reality, change it! me
                "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

@Gepap

bleh

Comment

If you don't like reality, change it! me
                    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Weeeeee.!
                      Attached Files
                      APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

I've been approached, and involved in preliminary discussion, by a potential candidate that will remain un-named at this time.
                        I will say this, should it mature into a committed entry, it will be a ticket worth consideration.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

If I get elected, I will liberate Texas and allow it to be fully independent.

Comment

Panderer.
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

If I get elected, all the homeless people will be given people homes, all the starving people will be given food, and all the little children will be given kittens. ^_^
                              APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                                Panderer.
                                If I get elected, I will pander to everyone who voted for me.

The question is, do you want me to pander to you, or pander to everyone else?

Comment

Working...
                                X