No announcement yet.

I fear McCain is going to win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Zkribbler actually believe that Obama and Biden have not told any lies?
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah

Does Zkribbler actually believe that Obama and Biden have not told any lies?
      (a) None they've yet been caught at.
      (b) None that they keep telling even after they've been caught.

Comment

• Palin's is a whopper. But whatever. I've decided to not give a ****.

-Arrian
        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• I once told my teacher that my dog ate my homework.

McCain/Palin
          Long time member @ Apolyton
          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• Originally posted by Zkribbler

(a) None they've yet been caught at.
            (b) None that they keep telling even after they've been caught.

how do you know about b if you think a is true?

and if you really believe a, i can't help you.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

how do you know about b if you think a is true?
              Zero is the number of lies they've been caught in.
              Zero is the number of lies they've repeated after they've been caught.
              Capice?

and if you really believe a, i can't help you.
              How 'bout trying to point out one?

Comment

• When first questioned about his relationship with Rezko he waved it off as a minor thing saying that Rezko had only raised x amount of money for him. It was later discovered that it was considerably more and he changed his tune to a higher number. It turns out that that wasn't true either.

The story he tells about the black that was trying to rip off his skin to appear lighter. The picture he refers to has never been found and every time he says where he thinks he saw it, it's proven that it didn't exist there.

He's loose with facts when he tells personal stories. Tales about his father and many other things.

There are a lot of sites that document this stuff but some of them are biased, but the items I mentioned here were all reported in the chicago papers when he started to emerge.

I dont' think there's a single polictican from chicago that has never lied, but please go ahead and throw stones in your certainty that Obama has never told a lie.
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

...but please go ahead and throw stones in your certainty that Obama has never told a lie.
                  I never said that.

Comment

• Obama seems to me to be a very honest, straight forward guy.
                    Long time member @ Apolyton
                    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancer
                      Oh crap! When did sainthood become a standard for pres candidates?

Saint Clinton. Hmm. No, I really think you've got that all wrong.
                      Actually they tend to lie more than average people. They also seem to believe their own lies. I wish we didn't elect people like that, but what can you say about that. I tell people not to even vote for liars, and they say then there would be no one to vote for. But really, look at how stupid voters are. It's probably because of them that all presidential candidates lie the way they do.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Zkribbler

I never said that.
                        AHHHH
                        Then it's ok to lie as long as you don't get caught?
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I think it's more along the lines of not calling someone a liar, if they haven't been caught.
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi
                            I think it's more along the lines of not calling someone a liar, if they haven't been caught.
                            What is calling someone truthfull that you know is a liar?
                            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Well, so much for all the whining that McCain may have "cheated" at the Saddleback forum. He just went first today and was still sharp as a tack, however unfortunate that may be.

With two candidates this unusually articulate I'm positively giddy for the debates!
                              Unbelievable!

Comment

• Speaking of debates, what does everyone think of early voting? I guess some states start sending out ballots as early as the twentieth. Seems to me like you'd be voting before some key pieces (ie, the debates) of information were available.
                                "Beauty is not in the face...Beauty is a light in the heart." - Kahlil Gibran
                                "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves" - Victor Hugo
                                "It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good -- and less trouble." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X