Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Palin says 17-year-old daughter is pregnant!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker

And the point was that "federal experience" is not relevant.
    And my point is that the idea she has vast amounts of "executive" experience is also a joke.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by Comrade Snuggles
      Every American over the age of 35, who was born in the U.S., and who has lived the last 14 years here, is qualified to be President.

McCain was not born in the U.S., but he was born to American parents on a U.S. military base. So, with the strict Constitutionalists agree that McCain cannot legally be president?
      The constitution doesn't define what a "natural born" citizen is, so your whole argument fails.

Comment

• Originally posted by Comrade Snuggles
        Every American over the age of 35, who was born in the U.S., and who has lived the last 14 years here, is qualified to be President.

McCain was not born in the U.S., but he was born to American parents on a U.S. military base. So, with the strict Constitutionalists agree that McCain cannot legally be president?
        There is actually a quite interesting legal set of events regarding the Canal zone and McCain's birthdate that technically invalidate his ability to be President.
        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

The constitution doesn't define what a "natural born" citizen is, so your whole argument fails.
          ...but there is legislation that does.
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• It's not obvious that Congress has the power to define it.

The point is that che is being a tool.

Comment

It's not obvious that Congress has the power to define it.
              I would actually buy this argument, but I believe that SCOTUS has upheld some of the "natural born" legislation back in the 1930s. Imran could probably address that better than me by far. I would think that SCOTUS would have the authority to rule in that area and thus validate Congresses ability to legislate the definition of "natural born".

and yes...che is a tool. But then that is no news, is it?

Comment

• No, I'm just being a smart-ass. I don't think that being born overseas should be a limit on who can serve.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by Patroklos
                  So what you are saying Oerdin is that Palin is the only one with executive experiance?
                  The funny thing is not even McCain's campaign could specifically name one thing she actually did while "executive".

Talk about pwnage dealt by CNN.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
                    I don't know any anyone is playing DanS' stupid and transparent game. You are all pawns.
                    I think I worked out about a month after you that DanS is a colossal dickhead...
                    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• This is not surprising at all. If you've ever been to Alaska you would know the state is one giant sausagefest, and the majority of Alaskan women are horrendous looking lumber****s. I'm Surprised she didn't get impregnated sooner.

Comment

• So for all of the people pretending like they're completely outraged that people are discussing her daughter...

Her daughter and her babydaddy are both going to be at the convention this week. There goes your argument about how it's a private issue. They're ****ing milking it to get the bat**** crazy fundy vote.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• This thread is a lolercaust.
                          Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Having daughter and fiancee at the convention isn't in and of itself political, but it will be sad if they try to make her a campaign issue. I doubt they will though, if only for political reasons. Using a relationship between a 17 year old and an 18 year old as part of your "family values" campaign carries some serious risk.
                            "Beauty is not in the face...Beauty is a light in the heart." - Kahlil Gibran
                            "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves" - Victor Hugo
                            "It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good -- and less trouble." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin

The funny thing is not even McCain's campaign could specifically name one thing she actually did while "executive".

Talk about pwnage dealt by CNN.
                              The funnier thing is not even Obama's campaign could name one thing he actually did while "legislator."

Talk about pwnage done by MSNBC.

I hope I live to piss on your grave Oerdin.

Comment

• Oerdin's video is way better. It's actually downright hilarious.
                                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                                X