No announcement yet.

I Signed Up To Ride A Bull Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a cop-out. You should change your name to Gustav.

If your daughter will let you.

Comment

There are things I haven't said. Like reminding her she could take pictures. Yeah, that was a good idea.
      "Take a picture of what? You laying on the ground? I sure won't have time to take one with you on the bull."
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
        I'm going to forfeit the entrance fee and just forget it. It's not worth it.

CHICKEN!!
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

What if that Texas guy, Houstan, or whatever, said just forget it?
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Excuse me you people have no idea the pull we sweet little sothern girls have on our Daddy's. A Texas daughter can get her Daddy to do just about anything. I should know, I was one. Pretty much all we have to do is say Daddy I want, Daddy I need we get it or we do what Summer did. One way or the other we usually win.

And Sloww go do a tandem jump. Steve did it and said it was the greatest thing once he got over the fact that he had just jumped out of a plane. That way you still get to jump but you have back up.
            Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
            Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
            Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
            You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Good for you Sloww! Have a BBQ, eat a bull. Belly up to the bar and order an Ensure, make it a double.

Last edited by Lancer; September 1, 2008, 22:40.
              Long time member @ Apolyton
              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

C'mon, Sloww, are you afraid of a little time in a full body cast? Sheesh.
                Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Sloww isn't afraid of anything, he just loves his daughter.

Comment

No, he's just more afraid of his daughter than the bull.

But yeah go skydiving. Hopefully someday soon I'll get to also!
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS
                      P u s s y!

And I thought you were a REAL Texan...
                      Sloww made the right call in respecting his daughter's wishes. These are the priorities of a family man, something I don't think you will ever experience MOBIUS.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                        No, he's just more afraid of his daughter than the bull.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                          These are the priorities of a family man, something I don't think you will ever experience MOBIUS.
                          Hey, I'm not the gay one around here...
                          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

That doesn't matter. This is the 21st century.
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Sloww is da man for just wanting to ride a bull, and da man again for putting his family first.

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                                Good for you Sloww! Have a BBQ, eat a bull. Belly up to the bar and order an Ensure, make it a double.

QFT

Cannibalw eat their victims in order to absorb their courage and ferocity. Have a BBQ and forevermore, you shall be full of bull.

Comment

Working...
                                X