No announcement yet.

I Signed Up To Ride A Bull Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not the horns that are scary. It's the head buts and the trampling.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Snuggles
      It's not the horns that are scary. It's the head buts and the trampling.

Yes, but which head butts would be more deadly? With horns, or without?
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
        When I was in the circus,

What?
        Me likey bouncy, me likey bouncy!

The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

I wanna know about the circus. Seriously.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Service. I have to get out of that habit.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

City Slicker!

Comment

I've ridden horses, some of which bucked, It's not like I'm totally virgin to animals. I remember a Jersey cow that had a poor attitude. Anti-social.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Slowwy
                  Order of the Fly
                  Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                    I've been ridden by horses, some of which bukkaked
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Why can't you just wait until you turn 80 and go parachuting like George H. W. Bush did?

Comment

Good luck. Chances are that you won't die, but get your affairs in order just in case.
                        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Don't worry so much! He won't die, just get his spine snapped in half and be a paraplegic(sp?) for the remainder of his days.

As for riding a bull, only if it gives it's consent.
                          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

u better start to work out sloww that ride is gonna make ya feel like ur 100 years old after. with all the muscles u have that u havent used in 50 years. . Good luck and have fun. Tony Lamas?? i like Justins Nice boot and some u can wear for everyday events, and not look like a total hick
                            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

I'm not so worry about the horns as much as I would be that beast landing a foot on my nuts.
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

Just having it land its nuts on one's foot would be bad enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X