• Show
Clear All

Bulls don't have nuts.

or is that a steer?
    Monkey!!!

Comment

How do they make little bulls then?

Comment

Nm, steer don't have nuts. Poor, yummy creatures.
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
          Tony Lamas?? i like Justins Nice boot and some u can wear for everyday events, and not look like a total hick
          I wanna look like a total hick!
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Good on you Slowwie!

Now we just need to get Winston to volunteer going over Niagara Falls in a barrel...
            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Snuggles

LOL, Yeah but with a justin u can get a lace up cow hide and they are cool looking, or u can get a pull up, hell have slowy go all out and get ya the george strait line of justins
              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
              "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
              Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS
                Good on you Slowwie!

Now we just need to get Winston to volunteer going over Niagara Falls in a barrel...
                Better to get Sloww to ride a barrel.
                Long time member @ Apolyton
                Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Nice

Don't listen to these people, you should go for it. In fact, you shouldn't be too worried about it. Go hard, go with bad intentions. That's the best way to get it done anyway, if you keep thinking about all the ways to hurt yourself, then that will probably happen anyway. No, best to go with your brain in kill mode.

I don't see why your age woudl be a biggie, unless you're in bad shape for your age, but you aren't so it'll be good. I don't know much about riding a bull, but I'd be thinking about my back if I fall, and then not to be trampled. I guess that might be enough, to not break your back and not get trampled.

And I wouldn't be too worried about getting trampled. I imagine falling off from that beast, I'm sure I'm running away from it as fast as possible anyway, instincts. Main thingie would be not to hurt my back, so I can escape and back is pretty important anyway. Then agian I know nothing about riding a bull.

I'd say go with a badass attitude and it'll go well
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Be sure to leave a donation to the sperm bank first though. You never know when it will be needed.
                    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                      I'd say go with a badass attitude and it'll go well
                      That, and be sure to bring along a Colt .45 just in case the bull has a badass attitude too.
                      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Snuggles
                        It's too bad we never got a picture of you @ the picnic where I met Mandy. The hat, the shirt, with a beer in one hand and a cob of corn in the other...
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski

LOL, Yeah but with a justin u can get a lace up cow hide and they are cool looking, or u can get a pull up, hell have slowy go all out and get ya the george strait line of justins
                          I want boots made from gator hide, but I'll take what the man gives me. For all the crap I give him, he's a good soul.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Theben

It's too bad we never got a picture of you @ the picnic where I met Mandy. The hat, the shirt, with a beer in one hand and a cob of corn in the other...
                            Such a picture exists.

Comment

I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I might be wrong. Dunno who has it.

Comment

Working...
                                X