No announcement yet.

Topless pictures of Palin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyway, she looked nice to me. If I were but 20 yeasr older...
    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

The Republicans don't run of a platform of chastising people for being sexist on the flimsiest of grounds all the time.

The Left does.

Clowns who don't even realise they're clowns.

Comment

Blow smoke up your own arse will you...

Or fart while crossing your legs. It might clear your brain.
        "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

EPW: If this is real, McCain can just shoot himself now.
          "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Ahh, McCain doesn't seem to have done a very good vetting process. Or then again maybe he has.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Full article on Palin's nude shots.

Comment

I don't think it should matter (nude shots versus others use of cocaine or weed?) but it might.

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Why hasn't the Dems released nudes of Biden?
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

It looks like Sarah Palin was ahead of a her time. She was trimming down there back in the early 80's when it was still popular to go "au naturale" in all it's bushy pubic glory.

Comment

It now seems evident that Oerdin needs to get laid.

"A life" would probably be too much to hope for.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                        It looks like Sarah Palin was ahead of a her time. She was trimming down there back in the early 80's when it was still popular to go "au naturale" in all it's bushy pubic glory.
                        What a courageous reformer.
                        "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Hopefully this will be a non-issue. Dems or media talking about will backfire.
                          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

The thing is it shouldn't hit the Christian Right, really. I mean, they have forgiven much more from their preachers. The only 'bad' thing about this is the photo-evidence.

JM
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

OMG a woman with boobs!
                              So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                              Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Do you guys know how chauvinist and essentially mysogynist this thread is? [/Winston]

Comment

Working...
                                X