Topless pictures of Palin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oerdin

Few things are more interesting then political dirt which could turn an entire campaign even if you don't think so.
    No, hoo-has and ta-tas are much more interesting.
    Last edited by Darius871; August 30, 2008, 13:50.
    Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Elok

This is America, Kid. There is no bigger liability than a decades-old nudie pic. I daresay it's even bigger than a decades-old war record!
      Sad yet true...
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I hereby declare this boob thread a fake. That makes it a fake boob thread.

Fake boobs

Naked politicians

This thread needs more pictures of naked politicians

So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
        Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Outdoors Putin
          Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
            Why hasn't the Dems released nudes of Biden?

Cause we don't want to trigger our gag reflex. I mean, I'm supporting Obama and Biden, but NO ONE can say Biden is a stud by any measure.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

Damn you, damn you and all your kind. Stealing my ideas before I thought of them
              Whilst I didn't post a pic, i was before both of you:

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

worst thread evah!
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Needs more pictures?
                  I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                    worst thread evah!
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

Hillary is ugly but Palin seems doable. That's the difference.
                      Fixed that for you.

Comment

Those supposed topless pictures still haven't been revealed by Wonkette. What a hoax.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

The latest video of questionable authenticity is this one claiming to be a video made by Palin's daughter of her father finding out his wife had won the mayorship of their town. It's claimed the daughter submitted the video as a school project but I'm not sure I buy it.

Comment

"daddy is having deep thoughts"??!?!!?
                            give me a break....
                            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

I think it is fake too but I just bring the stuff here for everyone to decide.

Comment

btw this is probably the most failed thread in the history of apolyton. it started a with what appeared to be a half-naked young woman and ended up with a half-naked half-asleep middle-age coughing man
                                Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                                X