Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List Two Things You Hate About The Candidate You Support.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
    I hate the fact that he supports embryonic stem cell research,
    I hate idiots. So what can you do about it.
    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis
      As long as you don't force your conviction down other people's throat... whatever rocks your boat.
      Yeah; I was opposed to slavery, but I realized that in the end it's up to the individual plantation owner to decide for himself whether or not he should whip black people to make them pick his cotton.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Nice try, have a cookie.

And hush while the big people talk...

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis

As long as you don't force your conviction down other people's throat... whatever rocks your boat.
          So I am against murdering.. I need to not force my 'conviction' dwn others throat there also? That is the only reason why I am against abortion.

And I am in favor of using a scientific definition of life. At the end of life, we define it's end by the lack of brain waves. Why don't we do the same at the begining of life? Instead of saying "human = outside of the womb, non-human = inside of the womb... if the 'mother' desires it" when there is no physical difference between the two.

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Okay, let's not have the abortion debate here please...
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Can I debate Ben about his knee-jerk views on stem cell research?
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Knee jerk?

I do hope you are aware that there are many adult cell therapies that are already out there.

Why use embryonic cells when you have a more effective alternative?

Best of all you have no issues with tissue rejection since the tissues are your own.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Lets try to avoid the typical name calling.
                  Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

All right, we'll stick to atypical name calling. Dannubis, you're an adulterine catamite!
                    1011 1100
                    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Shut up you fjord sounding parrot !

Comment

I hate that my candidate is so popular and is such a good speaker. These are not qualities I want in a president!
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                        X