Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RUN to the Hills! White Americans to become a minority!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by Darius871


    I thought you were dead???
    The 'being killed by a drunk driver story" was a lie.

    “...This means GCA won 7 battles against our units, had Horsemen retreat from 2 battles against NMs, and lost 0 battles.” --Jon Shafer 1st ISDG

    Comment


    • #92
      A lie by whom? FG or some prankster?
      Unbelievable!

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by Darius871
        A lie by whom? FG or some prankster?
        FG
        “...This means GCA won 7 battles against our units, had Horsemen retreat from 2 battles against NMs, and lost 0 battles.” --Jon Shafer 1st ISDG

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by chegitz guevara


          Nope, D.C. is. The two richest counties in America are both suburbs of D.C.
          figures

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by Comrade Snuggles


            Nope, D.C. is. The two richest counties in America are both suburbs of D.C.
            Data? Link?

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by Comrade Snuggles


              Nope, D.C. is. The two richest counties in America are both suburbs of D.C.
              Nope. Actually, I believe that 3 of the 5 richest counties (measured by mean income) in the US are all in the DC-area, including the top two; but they have to be averaged in with DC itself and Prince George County; once you do that, DC's no longer the wealthiest metropolitan area.
              "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

              Comment


              • #97
                The greater Washington area, including the District of Columbia, and neighboring areas of Maryland and Virginia, had the highest U.S. median household income, at nearly $72,800, ahead of the San Francisco area at $71,201 and Boston at $63,958,

                Comment


                • #98
                  Well, perhaps I stand corrected...although, without a look at teh actual methodology, I really don't trust a report put together by a local business group (which has an inherent interest in making the area look good) and cobbled together out of multiple other reports from a range of sources. Typically, the fudge factor is pretty high in that scenario.
                  "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X