Yer Right!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Traianvs
    Also: it's a good place to hear about opinions from all over the world. That alone is valuable enough.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
      Asher has taught me that there are some people who just hate you for no reason whatsoever.
      There's always a reason.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I'm more liberal than I used to be. I used to be more pro-Alberta secession but now I'm more balanced.

Not sure if it's people's arguments on this site in particular or just more knowledge in general, but the opinion has changed.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Also, Lori has admitted I was right when I said a long time ago it was a mistake to buy a used Ford.

Comment

Not buying a used Ford is some profound revelation? Come on.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

What's obvious to sterling gentlemen such as ourselves, Sloww, is not obvious to everyone.

Comment

Well-said. I totally agree.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

With opportunities I have been forced to face in past few years, I do take many comments here seriously

Heck, I know I can be a real richard-head, its nothing personal, just my makeup

And yes, I do take exception when people come at me, yes, I have been told most of my life, not many people know anyone who argues or debates like me.

Same when I fought, no such thing as a fair fight in Gramps life

But, I am trying to be a better person.

I am 49 years old.

I have offended too many people and want to do this no more

I do cherish many relationship established here

I never set out to hurt people, rather, on meds, never really pulled back

I know I took it over the line when in a Rascism thread chose to throw improper examples to get a prescribed response. I never mweant it to be taken as literal, still dont.

But thanks to Imran,Dauphin,Che and many more, I realize my comments did not come across the way I mreant them to

So, I was wrong, for posting crap that was inflamatory andalso for the times I unsulted Staff/Admin here

What did I conceive would be achieved positevly?

Ill tell ya, Ming and rah amongst others have a thankless job.

How did Brother Bruce help or assist Apolyton in being the greatest Civin site?

I showed my @r$e and caused them problems.

So where does this put me?

"I am a freaking grown up!

I manage people and a pretty large business

This isnt my personal dart board or heavy bag to beat on

I will say that by choosing to admit it and yes, several occassions caused my word, which I took for granted, to count for wasted space, I try yet again to be a contributor

So yes, one who was hard to change his mind is thanking those who stand up and say I can and must be better

Thanks for all those who stay here and thanks for all who continue to contribute
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Make sure you stay here Gramps.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

This isnt my personal dart board or heavy bag to beat on
                      Why not? Read around you. You think you're the only ranter? I don't think so.

Comment

Thanks Ben, thats why I am back sir

Slowwhand, I believe we have more than enough rasnters, I allways feel better when assisting as oppossed to detracting from here

I have a personal pride when I am not offending people. I dont mind debating, jhust dont feel good when my intentional spite is aimed out of meanness.

It has to do with how my life has been travelled, after having been intentionally abused, this is tha last thing I should do

I have the utmost respect for many people here, and likewise have much entertainment out of others!

Some make me smile, others, well, I try to avoid because I know I will be upset with their mouth, hiding behuind a computer screen

Gramps
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Not offend people? I'd see no reason for living.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                            Also, Lori has admitted I was right when I said a long time ago it was a mistake to buy a used Ford.

Well, I never claimed it wasn't a mistake, so there!
                            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                            X