Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Any of You Gimps Still Believe in Obama?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darius871
    Yeah, but that's just their usual penchant for silver-tongued deceivers:
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Comparing Obama to Hitler is funny?
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Lighten up, Francis.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
          Darius, do you work for the McCain campaign?
          DaShi, are you on the board of the Can't Take a Joke Foundation?

Lighten up, Francis.
          Unbelievable!

Comment

Obama reminds me incredibly of our Dave...

Unlike Cameron, there is no contest whatsoever in the fact that he is infinitely preferable to McCain...
            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

I just didn't think that it was funny enough to warrant the response you gave it. Kind of made you look like a scumball to get off on that. But that's just my perspective. I'm sure that comparing people to Hitler goes over well with your crowd.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Comparing Obama to Hitler is funny?
                In this particular case? Yes, definitely. It was a splendid retort.

EDIT: It wasn't just the comparison that did it; if he'd just said "Hitler got a big crowd too" it would be a rather ho-hum knee-jerk response. It was the photo that made it funny. They're even taken from fairly similar perspectives. He wasn't so much comparing him to Hitler as invalidating the worth of being able to draw a massive crowd of cheering Germans. At least, that's how I took it.

There, I probably just killed the whole joke with that analysis.
                1011 1100
                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

[q=Unfunny Dashi]I just didn't think that it was funny enough to warrant the response you gave it. Kind of made you look like a scumball to get off on that. But that's just my perspective. I'm sure that comparing people to Hitler goes over well with your crowd.[/q]

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                  Lighten up, Francis.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok

In this particular case? Yes, definitely. It was a splendid retort.
                    Really, it seemed kind of obvious. I just didn't think needed a response like that. Just seemed to turn it into bad taste to me. But apparently, Imran was busting a gut over it. Who knew?
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Really, it seemed kind of obvious. I just didn't think needed a response like that. Just seemed to turn it into bad taste to me. But apparently, Imran was busting a gut over it. Who knew?

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                      Lighten up, Francis.
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

It's just the bottom of the barrel of. . .well. . .just about everything. They even made a law about it. So I don't get what was so uproarious about it.

Apparently I'm a villain for having a different opinion and posting it.
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Now this is funny

"Capitalism ho!"

Comment

It's just the bottom of the barrel of. . .well. . .just about everything. They even made a law about it. So I don't get what was so uproarious about it.

Apparently I'm a villain for having a different opinion and posting it.
                            Is this one of your parodies again? You really need to clue us in sometimes.
                            Unbelievable!

Comment

Can't help it if you have no clue.
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Now this is funny

That is beyond low.
                                Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                                X