Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biggest Source of Paranoia in your Country?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest Source of Paranoia in your Country?

It's such a great expression of diversity that every country can have its own form of hysteria. Please post the most important in your country

edit: Hahaha "Cilivization"
    Krauts
    0%
    French
    0%
    British Aggressors
    0%
    Evil Finns
    0%
    Roma
    0%
    Yurpeans in general
    0%
    Esp. the EU
    0%
    Americans
    0%
    Canadians
    0%
    Mexicans
    0%
    Mooslims
    0%
    Joos
    0%
    The Vatican
    0%
    Terrorists
    0%
    Communists
    0%
    Globalization
    0%
    The Hindu Cilivization
    0%
    China
    0%
    Other, please explain
    0%
    The Banana-Mafia
    0%
    Last edited by BeBMan; July 20, 2008, 05:47.
    Blah

Russia

Russia

Russia

No more explanations needed i think.

Russia is still quite favoured boogiemen so they should have had their own poll option.

Whats yours, beside Iiihvil Finns?

Comment

Ahh I see :HappyPutin:

But if their demographic development can't be reversed you'll soon outnumber them anyway
      Blah

Comment

I think they will have bought most of Finland before that.

It's actually quite amusing, Russians buying summer cottages (and sometimes paying +100% compared to Finns) from Finland because of

- privacy
        - clean nature
        - safety

Especially considering all the space they have. I mean, they have lots & lots of space. And they need to buy Finland just for privacy..

Comment

Originally posted by Julian Delphiki
          Whats yours, beside Iiihvil Finns?
          In Germany there are several competitors: Americans esp. when led by Bush (let's see if it changes with a new pres). Then overall also China (or often also India in relation to globalization, since they steal our jobs). And Muslims, esp when they want to have their own mosques, which is outrageous to certain people in the neighbourhood

Maybe I'm missing some
          Blah

Comment

No Turkey?

Comment

Americans.

Just the other day I had to chastise my neighbour for the fumes coming out of his backyard. He was burning american beef in some bizarre ritual to appease their gods. He knows very well that the police here no longer permit open burning, as it adds unnecessary CO2 to the atmosphere, and my friend couldn't afford to swap tickets with someone else.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

No Turkey?
                Well, to some extent about the Turks living here - yes. I'd say it differs regionally. Also in some issues they can be lumped together with Muslims in general (for example the mosque thing).
                Blah

Comment

China here.
                  On the left side of Amur river you have vast underpopulated space.
                  On the right side of Amur river you have vast numbers of Chinamen.
                  Go figure.
                  Stupid people fear NATO and the US instead.
                  Graffiti in a public toilet
                  Do not require skill or wit
                  Among the **** we all are poets
                  Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

We're living some interesting times.. i wonder what China will become in the 50 years or so i should have left and will see.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                      Americans.

Just the other day I had to chastise my neighbour for the fumes coming out of his backyard. He was burning american beef in some bizarre ritual to appease their gods. He knows very well that the police here no longer permit open burning, as it adds unnecessary CO2 to the atmosphere, and my friend couldn't afford to swap tickets with someone else.
                      Hold on, but are you telling me is it illegal to have a barbeque in Canada? In which charcoal, derived from trees, is used? Man, your country is crazy (if so).

Yeah, people seem to be worried about all those Poles flooding in and stealing all the jobs - all those jobs no one else wanted to do anyway. Yeah, figure that one out.

And the French. Everyone's worried about the French. Especially in this area of the world. They are far too close for comfort
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Norwayv has the last years gone from staunch pro-americanism to staunch anti-americanism. Unfortunately.
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I think that is pretty typical. We're supposed to be their closest allies, but trust me, they aren't too popular (especially Bush)
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Well, i don't think that paranoia is completely unwarranted with current administration, which is the biggest reason for it. Damage done by them to US image worldwide is staggering, but not that worrying yet.. when i will post

USA
                            USA
                            USA

then it has really gotten out of hand.

Comment

Hold on, but are you telling me is it illegal to have a barbeque in Canada? In which charcoal, derived from trees, is used? Man, your country is crazy (if so).
                              Actually, there is currently a burning ban due to the crazy high fire index.
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                              X