It's official, I'm a Moron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's official, I'm a Moron

I'm supposed to give a presentation in Ann Arbor this weekend, but because of the shellacking my ex-boss gave my finances, I had to decline, cuz I couldn't spend the money.

Well, one of the comrades up there just happened to have round trip bus tickets from Clearwater to Ann Arbor he wasn't going to use. He sent them over night to me.

I knew if I set them down, I'd forget where they were, so I kept them in my pocket.

They fell out . . . somewhere . . . that isn't my apartment.

And Greyhound doesn't replace lost or stolen tickets.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Do you support Mitt Romney now?
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

yes
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I would rather get beat with a stick than ride a bus that far. I rode one from Dallas to about 60 miles west of St. Louis. I was ready to get out and walk. Count yourself fortunate.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I found them.

They were under my chair.

Comment

My bus adventure was Chicago to Sioux City, back in the early 90s.
            Brutal.

I ate the return ticket and flew home.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
              I found them.

Well... at least now it is REALLY official.
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                I found them.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Taking Greyhound cross country is always fun. One time the guy who sat next to me was released from prison that day, and was going to Tennessee to look for his brother whom no one had heard from in over a year.

Another guy on another trip told me of his plans on how to rob a bank without facing serious time.

Comment

Robbinng a bank is one of the better crimes to do. If you get caught, federal. Hey, you might get away, though.
                    A little bank, maybe in Montana. One that eveyone within 60 miles uses.

Comment

Naw, you'd have more of a chance getting away with robbing a Wendy's or an Arby's... at least around here.
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

p. good thread title actually.
                        Order of the Fly
                        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I read "Mormon" the first time
                          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Taking Greyhound cross country is always fun. One time the guy who sat next to me was released from prison that day, and was going to Tennessee to look for his brother whom no one had heard from in over a year.

Another guy on another trip told me of his plans on how to rob a bank without facing serious time.
                            My bus adventure was 3 days to Texas, there and back. I'd do it again in a heartbeat. It was a great way to see parts of the country that you'd never see otherwise.

I was lucky I traded lunches with one of my seatmate. Nice guy, worked in a factory in Redding.

Another guy was real big into gold, buying it selling it. I got the 2 hour spiel from him about gold as an investment.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I took a 36/38 hour trip back and forth from Houston to New York. On the way back I sat to a hot 29 year old chick with a huge rack from Canada and we messed around quite a bit.
                              "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                              "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                              "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                              "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Working...
                              X