Got a new Job today, start tomorrow need Quickbooks help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, I don't need the abuse.
    Just another whiner that dishes it out but can't take it.

Hmmm, you basically suggested that she had the same ethics as a crack dealer. Pretty harsh in my book. People that post stuff like that should have thicker skin.

And no one pays attention to what BK thinks or says except to make fun of him for doing so.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Actually I have nothing on my record. That's what allows me to work. We have a little thing here called Nurse Aide Registry. If anyone who is Licensed to practice nursing (that would be me since I did clinicals and sat for boards) has ANY charges, deragatory comments, HIPPA violations etc...it all goes in the registry and we can't work.

You obviously didn't notice the part where we have a western medicine doctor. I am his nursing assistant, I am the OFFICE MANAGER for the eastern medicine guy. I was an administrative assistant for 15 years before I ever got into nursing. I do the bookeeping, schedule appointments, pay the bills, call in perscriptions etc for the eastern guy and work as a nurse assistant for the western guy. Sort of like being a Medical Assistant.

I understand about you not needing the abuse, but you can't basically call someone a shister without really knowing them and the situation and not expect some retribution around here. And trust me, I'm not a favorite around here. I've taken my licks for years here but that's just part of the Poly charm.
      Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
      Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
      Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
      You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

I consider you a good guy, Wezil, and I've never had a problem with you. In fact, quite the opposite. But in this case, yes, I said you were being an ass. (I call them like I see them.)

And yes, technically, that was personal attack, in violation of site rules. I have no problem with being banned, or whatever might be the consequences of my posts.

But as rah noted above, I wasn't the first to launch an attack. So if I go, I would expect Wezil to go as well.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

NO NO NO NO No one needs to get banned or any other such falderall. Damn! Post one innocent thread. Ok, all take a chill pill. Wezil's ok in my book or I wouldn't have put him in my sig. And as Rah had pointed out most of the time I can handle my defense for the most part, however, I do very much appreciate the defense but don't want anyone to get banned over this.

As we say here at the Wellness Clinic BREATHE
          Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild

Comment

Naw, I never had any intention of banning anyone over the very minor transgressions here. Minor flaming is still allowed in the OT.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

If we can't blow here then we're in trouble. Oh......oppps that would be blow off steam so get your minds out of the gutter

Comment

Wezil decided to leave over this?

It's very unfortunate. I liked him as a poster. And he never told us lies about his personal life just to get some attention.

Comment

Apparently these days you can be a Poly Goat and be mercilessly pounded in violation of site rules (We all can think of examples of these posters eh Ben?)
                  Check your pms.

And no one pays attention to what BK thinks or says except to make fun of him for doing so.
                  You've got it backwards. Wezil feels he is being treated like I am, not that I am one of those beating up on him.

You've confirmed his point.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

WEZIL ! WEZIL! WEZIL!
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                    X