You May Have a Woman's Brain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wittlich
    Ah, no - That would have been rather difficult to achieve since I spent my 20 years in the ARMY...What have you done with your life so far Mr. Snuggles?
    Ahhh sorry, I assumed Navy 'cause of the gay thing.

So far I've made money and found a life partner by the time I was 19.

(I'm Asher by the way...)

Did you have lots of Army sex?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by FrostyBoy
      Only women claim to be always right.

You have a women's brain Asher, just admit it.
      Does it bother you that what you describe as a woman's brain is about an order of magnitude more intelligent than you are?
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Frosty - To whom are you talking to? Asher hasn't posted for some time now.

Comment

Ok - Just call me "slow on the uptake!"

My partner and I have celebrated our 18 years together just yesterday. We originally met when I was in the Army and he was in the Air Force.

Comment

Ok - Just call me "slow on the uptake!"

My partner and I have celebrated our 18 years together just yesterday. We originally met when I was in the Army and he was in the Air Force.

Was he a fighter jet pilot?

Comment

Nope - no fantasies on this one.

I actually out ranked him. I was an Intelligence Analyst and he was a Secure Voice Communicator - At least we both had a high enough security clearance for any misspoken bedtime stories!
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Nope - no fantasies on this one.

I actually out ranked him. I was an Intelligence Analyst and he was a Secure Voice Communicator - At least we both had a high enough security clearance for any misspoken bedtime stories!
                Congratulations on the 18 year anniversary. We celebrated our 5th anniversary last month.

Comment

Club thread
                  bleh

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon

No. But the trolling opportunities w/regard to MrFun will be endless.
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Snuggles

Does it bother you that what you describe as a woman's brain is about an order of magnitude more intelligent than you are?
                      And does it bother you that my mind is an order of magnitude wider than yours? My wide mind tells me, it does.

Btw, this thread makes me feel sick now, bye thread.
                      be free

Comment

• Originally posted by rah
                        It will be interesting to see if this is validated.

It would be fun to throw this in the face of a lot of bigots that have claimed for years that it's choice and thereby a sin against nature. How will they rationalize their hatred if they can't use that as an excuse anymore.

I am an advocate of equal rights for gays and lesbians without relying on evidence that sexual orientation is a choice.

Whenever I give the, "it IS a choice" assertion consideration for sake of argument just to deconstruct it, I have arguments I can use in favor of equal rights for gays and lesbians even given the flawed notion that sexual orientation is a "choice."

Comment

• Originally posted by FrostyBoy
                          Only women claim to be always right.

You have a women's brain Asher, just admit it.
                          That's a bit unfair. Not all women are bunny boilers.
                          Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon

That's a bit unfair. Not all women are bunny boilers.
                            Really scraping the bottom of the barrel aren't you? I had to look up that quote. It should alarm you that you're intimately familiar with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon

I want to know what MrFun, Wittlich and company think of the idea that scientists say they're computing with a girl's CPU, and that they are more emotional and prone to depression than us chick chasers.
                              I'm not insecure with my own masculinity, so the article really does not bother me.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun

I'm not insecure with my own masculinity, so the article really does not bother me.
                                But you have no sense of humour.
                                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X