No announcement yet.

Right wingers better people says research

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You don't have to worry about money. Just face it. We can all tell by the things you say.
    What have I said to indicate that?

Hell, you could have 100k in the bank and not mention it. What you say tells a lot more.
    If I had a 100k I wouldn't be here. Trust me on that one.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael

Income. Not income plus debts. You lose.

(Btw, if you're uncomfortable giving me your yearly income, just say so; that's perfectly acceptable. Otherwise, you lose.)
      You don't know what you're talking about. What I reported to you is an interest expense, not a debt. And if you knew anything at all about economics or finance you would know that it certainly does count.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
        It's not like it's a fair comparison.
        I'll take that as an admission of defeat.

Comment

What have I said to indicate that?
          You are an able bodied single person without children. You also seem relatively young. You have a college degree. Probably more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious
            You don't know what you're talking about. What I reported to you is an interest expense, not a debt. And if you knew anything at all about economics or finance you would know that it certainly does count.
            Interest expense is a result of debt. But that doesn't matter, because you're weaseling. Do you think Ben gave me all that he made last year plus all that he borrowed and paid on what he borrowed? No. He gave me gross income.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael
              Do you think Ben gave me all that he made last year plus all that he borrowed and paid on what he borrowed? No. He gave me gross income.
              He's not very good at counting beans.

Comment

• You are an able bodied single person without children. You also seem relatively young. You have a college degree. Probably more.
                Ok.

So a young single man fresh out of college tends to be wealthy?
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Ok.

So a young single man fresh out of college tends to be weathy?
                  No. You just don't have to worry about money nearly as much when you are young. Especially when you don't have kids. When you are young you've always got your whole life in front of you. The older you get the more you have to worry about getting too old to work and not having income to support yourself.

Comment

• No. You just don't have to worry about money nearly as much when you are young. Especially when you don't have kids. When you are young you've always got your whole life in front of you. The older you get the more you have to worry about getting too old to work and not having income to support yourself.
                    I understand you have financial worries. However, I think your situation right now is better then mine. You have more obligations, but you also have higher income.

My worries are pretty standard. I want to save up so I can get married and have a family to support. Maybe you didn't worry about money in your 20's but that has no bearing on me.

Comment

• Well, this isn't my debate and I don't think Kid is going to give up the goods, so I'm ditching this thread. Later all.
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I understand you have financial worries. However, I think your situation right now is better then mine. You have more obligations, but you also have higher income.
                        Well, my views have more to do with what I've been through, which was pretty bad. Not everyone will go through what I did, expecially people brought up middle class like I did.

Truth be told I don't worry about money anymore like I did in the past. After you've lived in a homeless shelter your thinking is a bit altered. Most people can't even imagine being in such a situation. Some people kill themselves before it gets that bad. Now that I've been through it I'm not afraid of it, although I still get up and get'r done everyday.

P.S. I'm really unemployed right now. I still haven't landed a good job with my education, and my loans are in deferment.
                        My worries are pretty standard. I want to save up so I can get married and have a family to support. Maybe you didn't worry about money in your 20's but that has no bearing on me.
                        Don't worry, be happy.

Comment

• All I can say is make your own job if someone won't give you one.

I never meant to imply you haven't had struggles, but I think we have more in common then we have differences.

This is why I think it's silly you would get down on me for being the man.

Comment

• This is like the (financial) misery olympics. It's sad and pointless.

-Arrian
                            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

All I can say is make your own job if someone won't give you one.

I never meant to imply you haven't had struggles, but I think we have more in common then we have differences.

This is why I think it's silly you would get down on me for being the man.
                              We have a lot in common except the way we look at the world. In that we are very different. I'm sure you will agree with me. I hope you don't take it personal, but everything you believe in is that which I fight against. That's just the way it is. I like you and respect you as a person though, even if I get outraged at the things you say.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious
                                I hope you don't take it personal, but everything you believe in is that which I fight against.
                                How can he not take that personal?
                                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X