Your Favorite Mythological Creature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine is a rational radical.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

I wondered who the first idiot was that was going to post this. Congrats.
      Ben, he was from the Middle East, 1st clue.
      2nd clue, I doubt he was really of one "race".
      Gee, I didn't know you were such a fervent believer in black Jesus.

Comment

I didn''t know you thought of Jesus as a color. Kind of makes you a bigot, doesn't it? Assuming white. I assume God to be clear. How many whites were running around the area when Jesus was born?
        Use your head.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

To go from ass kicking monsters of ancient lore to ass kicking monsters of modern lore.

Comment

Everyone knows Jesus was Swede. All other interpretations are false.

Comment

Space05us, if you didn't ride the short bus to school, I might actively engage you in a debate on the subject. As it exists, I'd be a bully. I hate bulles, so forget it.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                Space05us, if you didn't ride the short bus to school, I might actively engage you in a debate on the subject. As it exists, I'd be a bully. I hate bulles, so forget it.
                The short bus warms up faster in cold weather.

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us

The short bus warms up faster in cold weather.
                  plus u have all those interesting smells to keep u company.

putting this thread back on track
                  Order of the Fly
                  Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I wondered who the first idiot was that was going to post this. Congrats.

Ben, he was from the Middle East, 1st clue.
                    2nd clue, I doubt he was really of one "race".
                    You mean he wasn't white?

You missed the sarcasm earlier slowwy.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

bleh

Comment

Yup, like it.
                        "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                        "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

bleh

Comment

Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

But actually, the mythological character I like most is Oedipus. I just feel sympathetic for the fellow, he's the most unfairly treated person in mythology I know. Plus, he got unfairly treated by science as well when Freudused him as name giver for some psychoanalytic concept he had nothing to do with... Stupid Freud.
                              "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                              "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Working...
                              X