Your Favorite Mythological Creature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Favorite Mythological Creature

I don't have a favorite, I like em all. They're all neat. What's your favorite though?

Here's a picture to amuse you

Is he holding an early Jockstrap?

Might be but still looks small
    Attached Files
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

OOOOOoooo I don't have a clue whom mine could be**looks at 5 headed dragon in avatar**
      Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
      Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
      Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
      You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat
        OOOOOoooo I don't have a clue whom mine could be**looks at 5 headed dragon in avatar**
        Your a sweetheart of Apolytonic proportions, transcending Mythology

Comment

You just call her fat?
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Thank you kind sir And may I say while I hold you in high esteem I have to say that "Snugglegnads" scares me a bit. I'm sure Grandma Troll has no trouble with them
            Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
            Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
            Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
            You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat
              Thank you kind sir And may I say while I hold you in high esteem I have to say that "Snugglegnads" scares me a bit. I'm sure Grandma Troll has no trouble with them
              Well, dont wanna share secrets but you guessed right and thats saying a mouthful

Comment

Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Comment

Jesus was black?!

That like totally blows my mind!
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Re: Your Favorite Mythological Creature

AAHZ
                      USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                      The video may avatar is from

Comment

Re: Your Favorite Mythological Creature

Originally posted by Space05us
                        I don't have a favorite, I like em all. They're all neat. What's your favorite though?

Here's a picture to amuse you

That picture is sOO cute. The man and bull are obviously enjoying each other's company! With hugs!

My favorite is the unicorn and pegasus, because they're so friendly and cute!
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
                          I wondered who the first idiot was that was going to post this. Congrats.
                          Ben, he was from the Middle East, 1st clue.
                          2nd clue, I doubt he was really of one "race".
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

My favorite mythological creature is "the compassionate conservative."
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                              Jesus was black?!

That like totally blows my mind!

More like Semitic -- he certainly was not Anglo-Saxon as so many pictures portray him to be.
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                              X