Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Re: Obama cinches it.

Originally posted by SlowwHand
    I also don't think it will be an American that does it. It will be a radical muslim. To radical muslims, its like you're a member of the crips or bloods. If your father was, you are. He says he's Christian. Going on the assumption he's not lying, what do you think the radicals think of that statement?
    Seriously, Sloww. This is by far one of the dumbest reasons for not voting for Obama I've ever heard. The sad part is, I seen this posted twice on this forum. I just can't begin to fathom how anyone could write this without realizing how stupid it sounds. I mean. . .wow! Twice!
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Obama cinches it.

Originally posted by Q Cubed

Bad taste is better than no taste.
      This is the second time this week you've posted a comment following me. That's not unusual in itself. It's just that they have both been terrible attempts at humor. Really bad. I'd kindly ask that you not reply to my posts to make these kinds of jokes. They make me sad.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Wow, jumping the gun much?

Obama is close, but why not there yet.

Obama only has 1,646 pledged delegates.

You can't count the supers until after the convention.

If MI and FL get fully seated, that means there are 305 more delegates in play.

If Clinton were to gain 30 in PR, break even in SD and MT, and beat Obama 2-1 in delegates from Michigan and Florida, his lead in pledged delegates is erased.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Re: Re: Obama cinches it.

Originally posted by Ming

Or not get assassinated
          I take it you were amused by the following story:

"One day St Peter was bored out of his skull. He didn't have many customers and most had pretty boring stories. Then this guy comes up and asks if he may enter.

So St Peter says: "Why should we let you into Heaven? What did you do on earth?"

"Well", said the guy, "my name is Barack Obama and I was the first black president of the United States."

"No ****in way, man", says St Peter, "You must be kidding. When the hell did this happen?"

"About five minutes ago."
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon

"One day St Peter was bored out of his skull. He didn't have many customers and most had pretty boring stories. Then this guy comes up and asks if he may enter.

So St Peter says: "Why should we let you into Heaven? What did you do on earth?"

"Well", said the guy, "my name is Barack Obama and I was the first black president of the United States."

"No ****in way, man", says St Peter, "You must be kidding. When the hell did this happen?"

Then the angels strike up a chorus of Queen Another One bites the dust
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Obama cinches it.

Originally posted by DaShi

This is the second time this week you've posted a comment following me. That's not unusual in itself. It's just that they have both been terrible attempts at humor. Really bad. I'd kindly ask that you not reply to my posts to make these kinds of jokes. They make me sad.
              'twasn't a joke.
              B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Obama cinches it.

Originally posted by Q Cubed

'twasn't a joke.
                  I feel sorry for you.
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                  X