I'm turning into a troll and spambot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm turning into a troll and spambot

Its really scary. Random toughts about what to post are just jumping into my head. I blame Bush.

When did my slide to the spam side begin? Is it too late to redem myself? What you are judging me? How dare you! If you only knew teh powah of the spam site. Is Ben right am I more spambot than man now? Is the man known as Heraclitus dead? NO! I am your father!

Hmm, if I'm Darth Vader then who on this site is Palpatine?

Edit: What the f*** am I on?
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil

You call my shocking confesion spam? You sir have no heart.
      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Where does the troll bit come from? You are too benign to be a troll.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

True, but I expect more from myself. Have you seen the Markos thread? I was contributing nothing to the debate, I just provoked MarkG with silly comments. That is usually ok if the guy is right. But Mark is wrong.

Comment

"Only a master of evil Hera"
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Trolling Mark on Greece is no big challenge. We usually engage in it when we get extremely bored.

Comment

Internet (and this forum) is big so there's a place for everyone's style. Personally I don't much like spam even though some people can be damn good at it (as in: it can be entertaining). Usually it's a waste of time and space.

Trolling can be considered something of an art form, if well executed. I fondly remember some good trolls I've read or participated in over time. However there are limits to that too.

If you're still seeking your style: try 'em all and see what sticks!

Comment

Trolling Mark on Greece is no big challenge. We usually engage in it when we get extremely bored.
                  Depends from person to person but when I am posting about Macedonia nowadays, I am not trolling.

Comment

Turning?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                      "Only a master of evil Hera"
                      "Your powers are weak, old man."

Comment

Me either. Macedonia affects us all!
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Please dont be like me
                          Attached Files
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

You can't win, Hera.

If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                              You can't win, Hera.

If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.
                              Plus Ben has big,bad friends
                              Attached Files
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                              X