X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krill
    Inane = boring/stupid
    Insane = delusional/psycotic/stupid
    Ah, thanks. Vodka geting the better of me. BTW Whats the time in that wet place you live?
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

0134, I have my last exam at 1430, finishing at 1630 then I plan on not having a memory after 1900 and sobering sometime on Thursday. Or maybe Sunday If I can remember my pin code.
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

0134, I have my last exam at 1430, finishing at 1630 then I plan on not having a memory after 1900 and sobering sometime on Thursday. Or maybe Sunday If I can remember my pin code.
        That brings back a bad memory. Loosing a cell phone after getting (and cooking! ) digits from a hot chick is a bit depressing. As is having to start getting numbers from scratch.
        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

obligatory AAHZ-post™
          The Wizard of AAHZ

Comment

BTW Good luck, I have one on friday.

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ
              obligatory AAHZ-post�
              Stop that he'll figure out I'm your DL.

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus

That brings back a bad memory. Loosing a cell phone after getting (and cooking! ) digits from a hot chick is a bit depressing. As is having to start getting numbers from scratch.
                Facebook groups FTW!
                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Hera, after looking at your profile, are you in your first year at uni or second?

Comment

dont flatter yourself.
                    The Wizard of AAHZ

Comment

Why use the future tense when I already know

Comment

Hera, after looking at your profile, are you in your first year at uni or second?
                        second

And stop being a perv and checking out my profile.

In any case at least I'm not a 54 year old FBI agent. relief

Comment

So what degree are you studying? You better be a scientist or Asher will be justified in calling Europeans pathetic and stupid...

Comment

So what degree are you studying? You better be a scientist or Asher will be justified in calling Europeans pathetic and stupid...
                            Dude, there was this whole big thread I had with KH where I challenged him to prove that he knows more about quantum physics than I do, since surley he dosen't hold a masters degree in the field.

Was I wrong, that was ever so slightly embarasing. I'm not used to being wrong.

KH said I reminded him of a young him, now I don't know what kinds of connotations that brings with it, but people seemed to have responded to that. I suppose KH must have posted a lot in his day?

And Asher is a Canadian who despreatly wants to be an American. BTW You are European.

Comment

LS go post in the drunki threadi
                              I did L
                              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

HEra is on facebook?
                                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                                X