No announcement yet.

Funny right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honest mistake, it can happen to anyone. I'm not exactly paying attention to what I type, I suppose I should when arguing about importatn stuff. But tell me when was the last time you changed someones opinon in an online debate? Do you think its worth investing energy into?

And no I don't use English often, you see there are a whole bunch of crazy countries aroung the world where they don't use the language. And I resent you insinuating that just becasue of the occasiona grave error, or bad spelling when I don't feel like wasting time, my arguments are somehow moot just becasue I happen to have been born in a different culture or that perhaps I suffer mildy from dyslexia. Also have you seen how some people on other sites use the language?! And those are native speakers.

It is pretty funny that in a thread where che gets all high and mighty over persecution, that he belittles you because you are not a native English speaker.

You speak gooder English than most communists.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Funny right?

Originally posted by Heraclitus
      How do you know this? Also I am refering to black supremacism in general not to NoI specifically.

Black people represent about 10% of the population of the country. There are slightly less than seven whites for every Black. Since they don't have an edge in technology or a monopoly on violence, the chances of Black supremacists coming to power in the U.S. are so remote as to be ludicrous to even consider.

How do you reckon that? If they didn't have the power to change laws or enforce policy they only had the power of commiting crimes against Jews or encouraging the authorities to turn a blind eye to those crimes, the same power black supremacists already have to a small extent and will only continue to gain more of.

The ability to commit crime and have the state look the other way is a very important ability. The Nazis were able to get away with it for a number of reasons. First off, they were supported by the most powerful sectors of society, finance capital and the large industrialists. Second, the Nazis main target was not the Jews, but organized labor. Third, the Jews were already oppressed in German society.

The NoI is not supported by any powerful segment in our society. Furthermore, it is Blacks themselves who are the oppressed. If anything, white supremacists who prey on Blacks are more likely to get law enforcement to look the other way. Blacks who challenge white supremacy tend to get crushed, and those who commit hate crimes against whites get the full weight of the state thrown at them.

Maybe you should learn more about both Nazis and Black supremacists before making comparisons.

Honest mistake, it can happen to anyone. I'm not exactly paying attention to what I type, I suppose I should when arguing about importatn stuff. But tell me when was the last time you changed someones opinon in an online debate? Do you think its worth investing energy into?

And I resent you insinuating that just becasue of the occasiona grave error my arguments are somehow moot

I insinuated nothing. That sentence made no sense.

But to call this thread a battle of wits is just...

Don't flatter yourself.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

How many people on Apolyton, do you think, believe violence towards women is ok?
        i do
        violence toward everyone when they deserve it.

Originally posted by Felch

blah blah blah
        i like your avatar

Comment

It's a **** mushroom cloud.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

You speak gooder English than most communists.
            *better

And yes I do.

But that isn't too hard to do.
            Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
            The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
            The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
              i do
              violence toward everyone when they deserve it.

i like your avatar

I you b etor
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Funny right?

But to call this thread a battle of wits is just...

Don't flatter yourself.
                Hm?

My comment was dissmisive of the quality of most opinions presented in this thread. I really can't see how that would translate into some kind of flattery, if anything this speaks ill of me for participating in the thread.
                Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Funny right?

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

I insinuated nothing. That sentence made no sense.
                  You know it does. You just tried to turn attantion away from your faulty arguments to my poor English. Come on man have a bit of integrity.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                    It's a **** mushroom cloud.
                    Yours is a dead penis so who are you to judge?

Comment

• Is it at least detachable?
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Funny right?

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                          Originally posted by Heraclitus
                          How do you know this? Also I am refering to black supremacism in general not to NoI specifically.

Black people represent about 10% of the population of the country. There are slightly less than seven whites for every Black. Since they don't have an edge in technology or a monopoly on violence, the chances of Black supremacists coming to power in the U.S. are so remote as to be ludicrous to even consider.
                          Its actually 12% that consider themselves black and around 2.0% that consider themselves as belonging to two races. Hmm, tought it was much higher. This dosen't change the reality of a non-black majority, menaing that nation-wide institutionalised discrimination is unlikley, you are right about that. But you are forgetting the many cities and perhaps even the occasional state with black majorities. Black supremacism can do damage there.

Consdiering Africanamerican population growth is about three times higher than that of the Caucasian population and that hispanics can be of any race (meaning there are probably many black hispanics- why the US census has hispanics under race I'll never understand) this means certain areas will be and reamin black majority regions menaing discrimination could and can occur there and will only cause problems.

But that is not the real problem of black supremacism in the modern world. What about the Indian and European minorities in African states? What protects them from discrimination and injustice. From what I've heard the language some african people have used about Indians is comparable to how Europeans used to speak about Jew a s century or two ago. Such minorities can be in a financially better situation but this does not mean they are safe, it somethimes even means this wealth will attract state repression.

Comment

• che: I swear I embedded that video yesterday on Apolyton.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
                              che: I swear I embedded that video yesterday on Apolyton.
                              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• CHECK OUT THE HOT SEXY OBJECTIFIED CHICK IN THIS VIDEO.

Comment

Working...
                                X