Funny right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny right?

Now imagine the sexes reversed. Not funny anymore now is it?

Odd that.

Same happens if you imagine a 15 old boy with a 30 something woman then reverse sexes on that to.

Sexism is very ingrained in our society and if we want to eliminate it we must work against it in all its forms. I mean the attitude we currently take is just as silly as hoping to end racism by letting a black supremacist speak while shuting up a white supremacist.
    Last edited by Heraclitus; May 26, 2008, 11:32.
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Your video is silly. This one is better

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

An ad for Violence Against Men; Australia Says 'No.' A parody of the government ads for Violence Against Women. Recreated very closely to the real ads in terms of format and structure! Enjoy!
      this one is funny

or kind of sad
      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Hey, nothing can beat south park, no fair.

Comment

"Until women realize that you really don't get it both ways, they'll never be truly happy because they're trying to embrace two completely contradictary ideals that are incapable of co-existing."

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus
              Hey, nothing can beat south park, no fair.
              How about Larry the Cable Guy:

I found out that my 15-year-old cousin was having sex with his teacher. And I said, "All right!!" --Then I remembered he was being home schooled!

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

How about Larry the Cable Guy:

I found out that my 15-year-old cousin was having sex with his teacher. And I said, "All right!!" --Then I remembered he was being home schooled!
                good one
                "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Re: Funny right?

Now imagine the sexes reversed. Not funny anymore now is it?
                  i didn't think that was funny at all

Comment

Re: Re: Funny right?

Originally posted by b etor

i didn't think that was funny at all
                    I wasn't trying to be funny by making that comment about the vid, I was trying to make people stop employing the bias they don't even notice is there. Look at some of the numbers regarding abused spouses in Britain, such a comercial should have provoked outrage or at least an angry letter or two.

Doublethink
                    Sexism

A consistent ethical apporach to the world

Comment

Aneeshm in 3, 2...

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Funny right?

I wasn't trying to be funny by making that comment about the vid, I was trying to make people stop employing the bias they don't even notice is there. Look at some of the numbers regarding abused spouses in Britain, such a comercial should have provoked outrage or at least an angry letter or two.

Doublethink
                        Sexism

A consistent ethical apporach to the world
                        i was referring to the video not being funny.

Comment

Poor, oppressed men. When will they be free from women's domination and exploitation?
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                            Poor, oppressed men. When will they be free from women's domination
                            Hopefully never

Comment

Re: Funny right?

I mean the attitude we currently take is just as silly as hoping to end racism by letting a black supremacist speak while shuting up a white supremacist.
                              I don't think there are any black supremacists. Check your attitude if you want to start changing the world.
                              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                              X