No announcement yet.

I'm Islamophobic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now you show your true colors. That statement shows how you view people. Rather than call her a fellow American or a Muslim friend, you identify her by her race. You really are the most racist human being I have ever met. You disgust me sir. Have you no shame? Have you no shame at all?

Comment

• 1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
        Now you show your true colors. That statement shows how you view people. Rather than call her a fellow American or a Muslim friend, you identify her by her race. You really are the most racist human being I have ever met. You disgust me sir. Have you no shame? Have you no shame at all?
        No you're the idiot who assumed she was a Christian because I said she was cool, as if a Muslin can't be cool.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• I see through your attempts to change the subject. Why would you be so bigoted, Kid? I used to look up to you and now I find out you profile people of Arabic descent? I don't know what to believe anymore, Kid. Of all people on this forum, turning out to be the most racist of all. You were like a brother to me.

Comment

• yeah right. not a good time for humor.

Comment

• So now you think racism is a funny subject, huh?

Comment

• Also, you r avatar sucks, and I'm alrseaey druck.

Comment

• So Kidicious do you have any black friends you would like to brag about?
                  Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                  The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                  The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• Originally posted by Heraclitus
                    So Kidicious do you have any black friends you would like to brag about?

You just got on my ignore list. Good bye.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious

You just got on my ignore list. Good bye.

Come on now if you imagine someone delivering my line to you in the wonderfully sarcastic way House would its hilarious.

I will have you note that you ignored my question and resorted to calling me a bigot even before I was on your ignore list.
                      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”

Comment

• Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”

Comment

• Re: Re: I'm Islamophobic

Originally posted by aneeshm
                            You don't have to be a bigoted xenophobic arse to be against Islam, you know, the same way that you don't have to be a bigoted xenophobic arse to be against, say, Nazism.

Change your perspective so that you see Islam for what it is - an ideology and a fundamentally tribalist, expansionist culture, and let that stupid "respect for religion" mentality drop away, and you'll find that the same way that you don't really "hate" any citizens of the Soviet Union, but can still despise communism for its sheer atrociousness, the same can be done with Islam. It's a much more balanced and humane perspective, IMO.
                            I don't hate Hindus or Buddhists, I don't even hate Indians. I just hate their culture. It's too wrapped up in the caste system mentality, which is antithetical to democracy. How anyone can call India the world's most populous democracy without laughing is beyond me. And when they come over they bring that **** with them. Thank, but no thanks. Here you no better or worse than anyone else until you **** up or do something ****ing amazing. I don't care how many rupees you shoved up your ass before you came over, and btw you might want to remove those now and whatever else you've got lodged in there before your bowels get impacted.

I say these things b/c I love you and want to improve you.
                            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                            X