No announcement yet.

I'm Islamophobic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Terrorist Rap
      Last edited by Heraclitus; August 28, 2008, 19:56.
      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

This thread makes Islam look tolerant in comparison.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
          This thread makes Islam look tolerant in comparison.
          Anti-Islam is a religion of peace!

BTW Could you please answer the mans question and then look me in the eye and say that Islam does not need reform if it is to be part of Western society.

Comment

I don't bother with bigots, sorry. I'm against Islam as much as you, but I don't propose to keep them from living next to me. You are no better than them if that's the case.

Comment

The discussion is pointless because people have decided what "side" to take before engaging in it. Europeans read from their state-owned media what the "liberal" opinion and what the "conservative" opinions are, think to themselves, "I'm a liberal", and so they start inventing rationalizations to events they feel uncomfortable with.

The current self-destruction through allowed immigration of hostile elements to secular society is only a symptom of a larger problem; too many Europeans have grown to believe whatever their state-owned media tells them.

As of right now, it is extremely amusing to follow the sort of denial Swedish do-gooders are willing to tolerate when it comes to what is happening in their country.

Comment

Originally posted by VJ
                The discussion is pointless because people have decided what "side" to take before engaging in it.
                That's because when someone says they want to preserve Western Civilization by keeping people I don't like out of it they make no sense. Better to not get into those conversations.

Comment

Society consists of people. If you change the composition of people, you change the composition of society.

To use less abstract terms, if you let people in who preach to kill followers of the wrong god and rape teen girls who are too pretty and don't cover themselves in a black sack, you're not going to live in a liberal, secular democracy for very long.

It's not like this is a new dilemma either. Persia used to be the center of science and progress during the early middle ages. Then they let the fundamentalist *******s in

Comment

Keep in mind that the more we run around like headless chickens, the more fruitful this debate becomes.
                    Last edited by Zevico; August 29, 2008, 07:53.
                    "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious
                      but I don't propose to keep them from living next to me.
                      I never did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious

That's because when someone says they want to preserve Western Civilization by keeping people I don't like out of it they make no sense. Better to not get into those conversations.

Ahhhh but here we reach an ethical dilemma.

Tell me what is better to keep those people away from the West or to change them to be more similar to the West. Before blabering out an answer stop for a minute and consider the world view that each answer implies.

Comment

• Originally posted by VJ
                          Society consists of people. If you change the composition of people, you change the composition of society.

To use less abstract terms, if you let people in who preach to kill followers of the wrong god and rape teen girls who are too pretty and don't cover themselves in a black sack, you're not going to live in a liberal, secular democracy for very long.

It's not like this is a new dilemma either. Persia used to be the center of science and progress during the early middle ages. Then they let the fundamentalist *******s in
                          You are making sense.

Stop your crimethink immediately!

Comment

• Maybe you don't realize that we have arabs in the US. In fact, I have an arab friend that I work with during tax season. She's a very cool person.

You know that if you spent more effort integrating people into your society and stop being such bigoted *******s you might make some friends.

Comment

• Oh wow, you have an Arab friend? Well, aren't you a special kind of human being! What other minorities are you friends with?

Except the census has shown that the majority of Arabs in the US are Christians. Hating Arabs and hating Islam isn't really the same thing is it you ignorant piece of communist filth?

If I hate Protestant Christianity does that mean I hate white people or something?

Comment

• She's muslim dumb ass! Why would I mention it otherwise?

Comment

Working...
                                X