Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LordShiva
    Now Milan will start winning again

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I hate to say this but how in the world can the Italians put up with this.

Italy is a corporate banana republic.

You guys living in Italy have to realise that the longer you keep up the appernaces of a functioning democracy and keep making decisions like this, respect for the Italian people will be growing in ever shorter supply.
      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Italy is an occasionally COMMUNIST corporate banana republic, though. That makes all the difference
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I thought Italy was ruled by the pope?

Comment

Maybe it should be.
            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Italy ruled by the NAZIS?

/me runs fleeing into the hinterlands
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
                Italy is an occasionally COMMUNIST corporate banana republic, though. That makes all the difference
                It never was.

I sometimes wonder what Italy would have looked like if it had been ruled by a foreign dominated Soviet Communist pary, instead of the pseudofaschist arangement that followed the war.
                Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Never!

Comment

I apologize for the grammar mistakes here and there, I've got a flu

Actually, we have one very good signal coming from today's elections (well, according to my point of view)

Communists ran by themselves and lost, falling far behind the minimum amount required for having any trace of representation. For the first time since the end of WWII, Italy no longer has a single communist in the government, neither in the opposition. We have only 2 major coalitions (said in a country that usually has 10-12 different parties running at the same time, fighting for everything and paralizing EVERYTHING) each of them made of 2 different parties.

Communism has no place in a modern democracy
                    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit Communists ran by themselves and lost, falling far behind the minimum amount required for having any trace of representation. For the first time since the end of WWII, Italy no longer has a single communist in the government, neither in the opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit

Communism has no place in a modern democracy
                        But are the Italians ready for modern democracy?

Comment

Berlusconi is a statesman the height of Fujimori.
                          I need a foot massage

Comment

Benedict >>> Berlusconi.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Give Italy to the Pope.

Comment

On the good side, though, the Nepalese Maoists are on their way to winning an absolute majority in the Constituent Assembly. The Nepalese monarchy has mere weeks of existence left.
                                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                                X