No announcement yet.

Who is a good VP choice for McCain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well then Mitt Romney is the only viable Republican left, as all of the others who ran in this race have had multiple wives. Romney's the only one still on his first wife.
    ORLY?
    Last edited by Ben Kenobi; April 11, 2008, 00:43.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
      ORLY?
      The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
      "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
      "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
      The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf

Nobody wants multiple first ladies, but an old president is normal and a black president would be trendy.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

That would make my day. Coulter would be the death kneel of McCain.
          I'm sure McCain did the death kneel a few times at the Hanoi Hilton......

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Coulter said she would vote for Clinton before McCain.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

She will change her tune as McCain flip-flops his policies.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Yep. McBush-Coulter '08
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                X