• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
    How's it hangin'?
    To the right.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
      Is it red and inflamed?
      Nope. HSV1 is a toothless scoundrel.
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
        To the right.

Good. You can keep Oerdin in check.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

What have you been up to?
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Shi Shi Shi Shi Shi Shi Shi Shi Shi Shi Shi Shi Shi Shi Shi Shi Shi Shi Shi Shi Shi Shi Shi Shi Shi Shi Shi
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

What have you been up to?
              I'm a Network Admin for a CVB, I own a condo (and it's all paid off), I'm proposing to my girlfriend this December, I haven't had a herpes outbreak since the initial one, I trade ETFs as a hobby and that's somewhat successful, I'm exercising more and losing weight, and I miss Apolyton.

What's up with you?

Comment

I'm getting older and crankier. No wife, no kids, and don't want any.

However, I have cats. They are teaching me the joys of living in a pride, eating insects, licking myself, and generally getting the most out of life. I can't do the licking myself yet, but I'm working on it.

Work is work. Not very profitable these days, but I still do it because I enjoy what I do. I should maybe get to enjoy something else, but haven't found it yet.

I wish you well with the GF.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)

Comment

I'm getting older and crankier. No wife, no kids, and don't want any.

However, I have cats. They are teaching me the joys of living in a pride, eating insects, licking myself, and generally getting the most out of life. I can't do the licking myself yet, but I'm working on it.

Work is work. Not very profitable these days, but I still do it because I enjoy what I do. I should maybe get to enjoy something else, but haven't found it yet.

I wish you well with the GF.
                  Cats are awesome We had to put a kitty down recently. She was old and crapping everywhere. Whatever you do, don't go murdering people. I've watched a lot of Criminal Minds recently (my GF's friend loaned us the first two seasons) and now I am totally paranoid that people are gonna wig out and kill people.
                  Last edited by MRT144; September 10, 2009, 02:29.

Comment

I would only kill people if the cats tell me to.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)

Comment

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice....

Adam Smith
                      I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

He's not coming back.
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Comment

Only the bad ones come back from the dead.

faded glory
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

We should start a companion thread to get rid of some people.
                              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                                Only the bad ones come back from the dead.

faded glory
                                Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X