I had no real frenchman to answer my Air and Daft Punk questions

!
    I need a foot massage

Comment

Scouse Gits

Zylka

War4ever
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
        Scouse Gits

Zylka

War4ever

.........Q F T..................
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Loinburger! Loinburger! Loinburger! Loinburger! Loinburger! Loinburger! Loinburger! Loinburger! Loinburger! Loinburger!

Skanky Burns! Skanky Burns! Skanky Burns! Skanky Burns! Skanky Burns! Skanky Burns! Skanky Burns! Skanky Burns!

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Skanky recently posted in my thread about that petrified space alien skull I found.
            Long time member @ Apolyton
            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Flavor Dave
              Long time member @ Apolyton
              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

You rang?
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Took long enough
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Never get a job delivering pizza, dude.
                    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

LordShiva LordShiva LordShiva LordShiva LordShiva LordShiva
                      LordShiva LordShiva LordShiva LordShiva LordShiva LordShiva LordShivaaaa!!!!
                      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                      Middle East!

Comment

sweet

Ted Striker
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

MRT!
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

How's it hangin'?
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)
                            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
                              How's it hangin'?
                              Is it red and inflamed?
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

SuperSneak.

Many from Civ II days. War4Ever. Cave Bear, lots. OMG, EyesOfNight.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X