No announcement yet.

Futurama was right! German guy builds legal suicide machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went to Switzerland once and was nearly hit by a bus because the driver was intoxicated, and the passengers were clearly enjoying it. There are no standards but neutrality and premarital sex in this country. You want to be a bus driver? As long as you are neutral and have sex with me then you get the job. This is literally how people are hired in this place, where the women are dogs and the men have no balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

What if they are crippled by the machine. That would be a lawsuit right there.
      I´m not sure, as I am no lawyer.
      On the one hand it is the responsibility of the organisation that gives the machine out, to take care of the exact dosage of the KCl. So an underdosage might be a real possibility if the one who fills it into the machine isn´t fully awake
      On the other hand, referring to the arguments mentioned in the article (with the kitchen knife you lend to a suicide) you also couldn´t be blamed if you lent a kitchen knife to a suicide and he/she crippleds himself in an unsuccessful suicide attempt.

But normally I suspect the probable outcome of such a trial (i.e. being crippled due to underdosage) would be, that the person responsible for the dosage of the KCl might be found guilty of bodily injury caused by negligence
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
        I went to Switzerland once and was nearly hit by a bus because the driver was intoxicated, and the passengers were clearly enjoying it. There are no standards but neutrality and premarital sex in this country. You want to be a bus driver? As long as you are neutral and have sex with me then you get the job. This is literally how people are hired in this place, where the women are dogs and the men have no balls.
        I have been to switzerland as well and I can assure you that, at least around Zürich (not sure about other swiss regions) the women are no dogs, but rather very good looking examples of the human species (at least most of them).
        I cannot say anything about the balls of the men there however, as I never did any closer examinations into this topic
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Those Germans. Nothing changes.
          "The nation that controls magnesium controls the universe."

-Matt Groenig

Comment

the person responsible for the dosage of the KCl might be found guilty of bodily injury caused by negligence
            Thanks.

So saving a person's life is now negligence?
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

Thanks.

So saving a person's life is now negligence?
              At least if he ends up crippled instead of death.
              If he survoives without further harm done (maybe because said person who is responsible for the dosage exchanged the KCl-solution with a physiological NaCl solution) things might have a different outcome however
              (but of course nothing would prevent the suicide from just getting the right amount of KCl from another person)

Comment

Working...
              X