No announcement yet.

The weirdest place to find a hair...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone, including you Pekka, know wtf Pekka is talking about?
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

• Pekka, I'm torn between two choices - the first being to be a face destroyer (which is awesome, no question, but which would necessitate some degree of illegal behavior as destroying faces would have to fall under assault or battery), and the second being not to be a face destroyer (which is mundane and not at all awesome but which is probably legal in most states excluding Alabama).

Complicating matters is the fact that I find Star Destroyers to be very cool and big and pointy and wedge shaped. Can you provide guidance as to whether Face Destroyers would outgun a Star Destroyer in a toe-to-toe pitched battle?
      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

• I think you should focus on more practical matters for now, like destroying the face of your opponent. You are going to be distracted if letting the mind of yours to wander around in the fields of unwanted competitive thoughts.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• Okay, I tried to destroy this face. Granted, it's not really an opponent's face, but it's only a test run. I mixed Pekka's avatar with a teratoma that came with a small arm.

Does this work, or am I doing it wrong?
          Attached Files
          "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

• I really need to stop visiting this thread just because it keeps popping up in "my threads".
            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Depends, what is teratoma? And why would you want to destroy my face? Also, dear, you have to consider the fact that destroying a face is mostly symbolic: it means the destruction of ones identity, the features of the self, to deter that person from expressing themselves to others and so forth. But then again, it's usually just for the kicks, because destroying faces is fun. And because....

You are not beautiful
              SSSSTROYYYY!
              SEEK AND DESTROYYY!
              SSSSTROYYYY!!
              SEEK AND DESTROYY!!!

Dont' worry, the song isn't about you.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• There's a bit in the game Bioshock where you're on the trail of a mad plastic surgeon who's been carving up his patients pretty bad.

Your song reminded me of him.
                "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

• Like 'Escape from LA' -Mad Plastic surgeon or more like Nip/Tuck-Family Issues Mad Plastic Surgeon?
                  Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

• Here's a Youtube movie of Steinman from Bioshock. You only really need to watch the first half minute or so, the rest is all fighting.

"lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

• Ah, a misunderstood Artist Mad Surgeon.
                      Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Working...
                      X