No announcement yet.

The weirdest place to find a hair...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As this is a family site, I would encourage you not to share further.
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

• Yeah I heard they opened up a teratoma and found Jimmy Hoffa inside.

THAT must have been a shocker.
      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

• Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia
        Yeah, it's a teratoma (a cyst with some dermal cells that grow hair as normal skin would). Normally these are non-life-threatening growths that pop up in the ovaries, and they're self-contained so they can be safely removed. Cutting them open does reveal all sorts of yuck, though.

Sometimes they even have teeth and other specific organ-like tissue. I've heard you can even get eyelashes, fingernails, and eyeballs and stuff, which is really really gross.

The picture I linked to was already pretty tame by teratoma standards. A quick search on Google Images turned up a load of far worse pictures.
        I bet some of those would even gross out David Cronenberg...
        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Yeah, it's a teratoma (a cyst with some dermal cells that grow hair as normal skin would). Normally these are non-life-threatening growths that pop up in the ovaries, and they're self-contained so they can be safely removed. Cutting them open does reveal all sorts of yuck, though.

Sometimes they even have teeth and other specific organ-like tissue. I've heard you can even get eyelashes, fingernails, and eyeballs and stuff, which is really really gross.

The picture I linked to was already pretty tame by teratoma standards. A quick search on Google Images turned up a load of far worse pictures.
          It these kind of things that make me thankful I wasn't born a woman.

Comment

THAT must have been a shocker.
            No pics of that pls
            The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

• Originally posted by Riesstiu IV

It these kind of things that make me thankful I wasn't born a woman.
              An ovarian teratoma is more likely to be benign.

You can get testicular teratomas too, and those are much more likely to be malignant.
              "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

• It doesn't apply to me since my people reproduce through cellular Mitosis.

Comment

• Did I mention this story? Once a body hair was found in a milk carton box in Poland. They've found more in milk-containing-truck. This led to a milk, uh, factory. It turned out it was a pubic hair. A pubic hair of the wife of the director of this factory. She's watched Cleopatra with Elisabeth Taylor and wanted to bathe in milk, as she did.
                  So she did...
                  "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                  I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                  Middle East!

Comment

• !
                    "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

• >.<

Comment

• (_!_)
                        "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

• ( . )( . ) <-are icky and so are those ^

Comment

• (oYo) ?
                            "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

• Some have nips that grotesquely formed.

Edit: I'm gay, in case you hadn't already known. Hence female parts are icky.

Comment

• Now AC, forget the love tap. Go for his balls if you want to kick. Alternatively, you could consider just going crazy, you know, ripping his face off.

That's my martial without arts suggestion for the next session.
                                In da butt.
                                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                                X