X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wezil
    You should resist that urge.
    I normaly do.
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia
      I like farting and burping jokes
      I've heard people burping teh alphabet, but that's some amazing sphincter control you have there
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

I've heard people burping teh alphabet, but that's some amazing sphincter control you have there
        lol
        "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Re: The weirdest place to find a hair...

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia

Last night I was eating my way through a container full of prunes* .

* It's a girl thing.
          lies.

Comment

I must say that for "some reason" Ali, you have your gag reflex well under control
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Re: Re: The weirdest place to find a hair...

Originally posted by b etor
              [in response to AC's prune comment]

lies.
              Prunes, b etor, not cake! Prunes.
              "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

cake
                prunes

i've really never heard of anyone eating a whole thing of prunes. you are truly unique.

Comment

I believe I managed to empty it half-way once. I know I did it with cashew nuts.
                  DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
                    cake
                    prunes

i've really never heard of anyone eating a whole thing of prunes. you are truly unique.
                    Ahh, the joys of the autumnal late-20s years of womanhood!

During which prunes and Metamucil are your best friends
                    "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

ohwow. actually i do remember when my mother was in her late 20s she ate prunes.

Comment

post i vid once you join the prune squad b etor

so the saying is true...old prune
                        anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

no prunes for me. thanks anyway!

Comment

is it just me or can no one else here get their tongue to reach their tonsils? I guess it might help if i actually had tonsils but im sure my tongue dont do those tricks like touching my own uvula, tubers maybe, but not mine Sh!t i aint no spring chicken and i dont eat prunes either.
                            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

i can touch my own uvula and tonsils with my tongue.
                              i look really weird when i do it of course, but i still can.

Comment

I can touch my uvula and tonsils too.

Sometimes I "milk" my tonsil crypts and tonsilloliths come out. These have the consistency of cheese and they smell quite literally like poo. (Medicine currently holds they're the rotted remains of bacteria and perhaps of food particles.)

I used to stick these on cookies for my brother before he cottoned on to what was happening. At which point he gave me the biggest arse kicking I've ever had. *looks proud*
                                "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Working...
                                X