Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Will
    America actually has a larger Irish population than Ireland,

The inanity and blatant absurdity of this comment proves my point.

Comment

Irish people in Ireland- 5 to 6 million
      Irish people in America- 30 to 35 million

The only absurd part is that I didn't say America has a 6 times larger Irish population than Ireland.
      USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
      The video may avatar is from

Comment

@ Will9
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

America does not have 30 million Irish people. Just because someone's distant ancestors left a godforsaken green rock with moss and potatoes 150 years ago doesn't still make them Irish. Most of these people are American now and those who still think they're Irish need stop trying to latch on to this false identity as a filthy papist, drunken Mick.

Comment

Originally posted by Will
            Irish people in Ireland- 5 to 6 million
            Irish people in America- 30 to 35 million

The only absurd part is that I didn't say America has a 6 times larger Irish population than Ireland.
            At the risk of getting into trouble ... (not that I care, really)

Ye feckin thick cont.

Comment

FTP does not mean File Transfer Protocol in some parts of the Sux Cownies - it means Feck the Pope!

Comment

According to the Irish gaffer of 'Quinns' in Camden Town tonight, the Pope tried to move Paddy's Day to the previous Saturday to avoid having it the same week as Good Friday.

Comment

Just for this year.

It's been some time since St. Patrick's day has been the same week as Easter.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Well, they should put Easter back in April, where it belongs.

Comment

Blame the Jews and their moon calendar.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                      X