17-month-old girl from TEXAS knows how to read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wiglaf
    Well, Texas has an average IQ of 100, so it's a good thing she figured it out eventually. Many never do
    I'm not going to waste my time throwing mud on you. You're accomplishing it well by yourself.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

This is a cool video. Kiddo has hearing aids.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

DAMN HOMESCHOOLERS!!!
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

both parents are speech therapists, and no, they havent pushed their baby at all....

and btw, the parents absolutely do not want to make a business out of this, they simply went to their local tv station to try to inform the masses....
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

They said that they did teach her sign language, but not how to read... of course, they can say anything.

Comment

Hmmm....

Originally posted by SlowwHand
              I guess someone that blindly quotes an idiot is a bigger idiot.
              Hey, you're right! I can feel myself getting dumber!

Long live the Dead Threads!!

Comment

The King of Sweden should spend some time in Texas. The Crown Princess too.

Comment

both parents are speech therapists, and no, they havent pushed their baby at all....
                  Gives some people hope Markos.

and btw, the parents absolutely do not want to make a business out of this, they simply went to their local tv station to try to inform the masses....
                  Effective strategies are always welcome. I think this girl is amazing, and their techniques will help folks learn to talk.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                    I think this girl is amazing, and their techniques will help folks learn to talk.
                    When what we really need is to teach people to STFU.
                    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                      Effective strategies are always welcome. I think this girl is amazing, and their techniques will help folks learn to talk.
                      what i saw was a show-off for possible commercial exploitation. they could on the other hand publish their findings in a journal or something (you know, like scientists tend to do)
                      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                      X