Post a question for Asher's Polycast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wezil
    This thread is taking a definite turn toward boring.

Do all gays engage in "ramming it"?
    Nope.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by CrONoS
      BORING

If you want to argue about linux, go to the technology sub forum!
      You don't like learning how unqualified the ACS Technical Director is? I think it goes a long way to explaining all of the technical issues of the site.

:gasmaske:
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
        You don't like learning how unqualified the ACS Technical Director is? I think it goes a long way to explaining all of the technical issues of the site.
        FYI: Settler IV is a Linux server. I don't have to be read up on the latest improvements to Windows in order to manage it.
        Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

• Then why do we have so much downtime?

If the servers where I work (Windows 2008 BTW) were down nearly as much as Apolyton, heads would roll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
            TEX and related applications are interesting because it's a specific application domain that Unix has dominated for decades due to academia. This is one of the very, very few use cases where using a *nix solution isn't stupid.

What's wrong with MIKTEX?
            I have used MIKTEX before, it works fine.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• I/we(?) don't care about Linux and kernals.

Originally posted by Asher

Nope.
              Can you be more specific please?

Most hetero's engage in "ramming it" (the hetero equiv anyway). What % of gays don't? And why?
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Gay men like the penis, you don't have to engage in ramming it if you like the penis.

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Can you quantify the downtime. The server has been up for 271 days. There have been some issues with the very complex setup we have currently, and will have until vB3 is going live. (Other admins have been trying to change some settings without knowing the correct procedure, which have taken down some services a few times.)

Also you can't compare apolyton with a company that probably have at IT department when it come to response time to issues.
                  Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller
                    Gay men like the penis, you don't have to engage in ramming it if you like the penis.

JM
                    So? Straight men like the *****. We still want to be "ramming it".
                    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• I don't like the penis.

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• Or the ***** from what I hear.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil
                          Or the ***** from what I hear.
                          I like looking at the vagina. My virginity is due to wanting to find a girl to love and to be loved by. It is not due to be scared of the vagina.

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• Just having some fun with you.

Comment

• Do you think we could get this thread out of the gutter...
                              Thank you
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Oh no! Does that mean more of the Linux stuff?

Comment

Working...
                                X