Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think will become president of the united states?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McCain a dead certainty, as he seems sure to win the rep nomination and than whoever win the rep nomination is wining against the black man or the woman... it is dead easy, as I do not think that there is a majority of voters in US who are going to vote in a minority or woman president... maybe i 100 years but not now, and let's get ready to enjoy another 8 years of Rep presidents now, not to make it too big a shock later

Dems would have only had a chance with Edwards (who would have most likely have won 4 years ago, and would have swept now on anit-Iraq/economy/anti-Rep feelings alone) but the faithfull Dems have to push it, and it aint gonna happen...

That is if McCain wins the Rep nomination, and not Huckabee or Romney ) (those are not totally over yet)
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by Will

Fundamentalists should be shot to save the rest of our species.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Aren't you for gun control?
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

There can be no doubt that the banana is the perfect food. But why does it grow naturally where God put the brownies?

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Obama -- Here's why.

So far in the primaries, 12 million Republicans have voted; 18 million Democrats have votes. This shows the Dems are fired up; and that the Repugs are not. If they can get their people to the polls, they're going to lose.

Obama should win the Dem. nominiation. Right now, it's virtually neck-and-neck, with Obama starting to pull away. He's got lots of money; she doesn't.

And while she's strong with those making under $50k/year, he has opportunities to invade that area. In his SuperTuesday speech, Obama told about his experiences as a community organizer in the slums of South Chicago. He can be much stronger with poorer voters than he's so far perceived in being.

Hillary's counting on Texas, Ohio & Pennsylvania to turn the tide for her. IMHO, Obama will vastly outspend her in these three states and will take two out of three.

When her SuperDelegates she her losing and losing, they will begin to abandon ship.

Comment

Obama I think will edge it after Texas votes for him.
              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

All she has to do is cry a bit and she'll be right there.

And she's got the superdelegates all wrapped up. It will go until the convention.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                  And she's got the superdelegates all wrapped up. It will go until the convention.
                  The SuperDelegates are poiticians, i.e. rats. Rats always desert a sinking ship.

Comment

Also a recent poll says that Obama would do better against McCain. So that may very well have an impact on the supers. Since they wont' want the party to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave
                      McCain a dead certainty, as he seems sure to win the rep nomination and than whoever win the rep nomination is wining against the black man or the woman... it is dead easy, as I do not think that there is a majority of voters in US who are going to vote in a minority or woman president... maybe i 100 years but not now, and let's get ready to enjoy another 8 years of Rep presidents now, not to make it too big a shock later
                      You're willing to stake your "expertise" on America on it?
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

sorry, I just had to. banana man ftw.
                        Attached Files
                        My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

WTF. The building behind Bananaman appears to have a huge passageway right through it, down at the bottom, on the right.

Comment

Float through beer store.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                              WTF. The building behind Bananaman appears to have a huge passageway right through it, down at the bottom, on the right.
                              Yes, and....?

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

Hillary's counting on Texas, Ohio & Pennsylvania to turn the tide for her. IMHO, Obama will vastly outspend her in these three states and will take two out of three.
                                What good is Texas to Democrats? It's gerrymandered to go Republican barring a massive landslide (like 80-20).

In other words Hillary is counting on a state which hasn't a chance in hell of voting Democratic in the Nov election.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X