No announcement yet.

"Monday" is racist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a monday. Not sure what "full of face" means, but perhaps it means I smile a lot?
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
      Sunday's are gay??

Everyone born on Sunday is gay.

I'm sure our gay posters can confirm this little known fact.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
        I'm a monday. Not sure what "full of face" means, but perhaps it means I smile a lot?
        It means you look pleasing, and apparently don't read too well.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Crap, I'm a Monday too.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I thought that was pretty funny. He doesnt' actually mean it. It's comedy. Get it?
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

May be others just have a different sense of humor? I'm sure not all of us have fun "owning" another man's pillow either.

Comment

Monday for me.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Tubes 0, Poly 1
                  In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

I'm a Friday unfortunately they couldn;t get hte term spammer into the verse.
                    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Sounds like somebody has a case of the Mondays.
                      "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph
                        May be others just have a different sense of humor? I'm sure not all of us have fun "owning" another man's pillow either.
                        A pillow is a pillow and pillows are made to be dominated.
                        In da butt.
                        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
                          I'm a Friday unfortunately they couldn;t get hte term spammer into the verse.
                          In an alternative version, Friday and Wednesday are switched.
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

sunday

Comment

But I thought everyone loved my spam
                              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Working...
                              X