Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fascist!
    Uncle Yankowitz wants YOU to repent!
    "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
      Why has this thread remained open while the Jedi/Tibetan Monk/(whatever the third spam thread was) were closed down? Is this just one more case of Poly's shadowy but influential Israeli lobby at work?
      There was a reason I mentioned heated bread products - Im as mystified as anyone that a blatant copycat thread is still open - but only slightly puzzled that posters are back on the topic of the thread title, despite the OP disavowing it.
      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by Zevico

Uncle Yankowitz wants YOU to repent!

You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus

But that breaks my entire New World Order Who’s Who spreadsheet!

Does your software have a click n' drag feature?
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
          X