No announcement yet.

Beard Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, that is excellent. Feel like a new man? I've only lost twenty lbs and I think I can fly.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Re: Beard Thread!

Originally posted by LordShiva
      I haven't had to see any clients for two weeks, so I haven't shaved for two weeks!

I still didn't manage to get teh "connection" between teh beard and moustache, though

Still, my facial hair did grow out to 1 or 2 mm in length, and I noticed that several of my beard hairs are orange

If only I could grow out a decent beard I think teh orange would go well with my lovely golden-brown skin
      Maybe you can try hair club for men.

Beards suck though. Actually hair sucks. I have very little on my head and face.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I was in beard mode again for the last couple of days. I'm going to remove it now.
        Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
          Man, that is excellent. Feel like a new man? I've only lost twenty lbs and I think I can fly.
          Don't encourage him. Now that I am not the only good looking bloke in this neck of the woods I have to be nice to girls to get them to go out with me.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

You shouldn't complain, I've become a bit of a honeytrap for them
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I like to grow beards, but I don't have any right now. I might grow a moustache in March, just because I've never done that before.
              Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

But moustaches are "teh gay", as LordShiva would put it...
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Exactly. I want Asher to like me, right?
                  Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Working...
                  X