No announcement yet.

Beard Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heresson, maybe if you offer to get a room, it would help.
    You're asking him to be a cheap slut in some alley.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Well, I shaved it off last night. It was teh closest I'd ever come to a beard, and now it's gone forever
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

You could have kept it in a bag.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I have a good bit of stubble going on, but alas I've got an interview on Monday so off it comes Fortunately I have the facial hair density of Brian Blessed so connecting the chin to the moustache isn't a problem. Hell, even that bit below the lower lip almost connects to the sides...I would take a photograph but I am at Chez Dauphin currently.
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

And put your f**king top on you big tart
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Do you feel threatened?
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Now why would I feel threatened?
                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

<----------- not shaved for ca. a week.

But why is there no lolcat in those pics?
                  Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                    I would take a photograph but I am at Chez Dauphin currently.
                    And you don't want photographic evidence of such facts?
                    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I would take a photograph but I am at Chez Dauphin currently.
                      Teh Two Heads of Dauphin Thread!

Comment

My only phone is a mobile and I don't currently have my bluetooth dongle plugged into my computer, that is all

Perhaps I could take a topless picture like LordShiva. We'd all love that eh?
                        Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Get out!
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Perhaps I could take a topless picture like LordShiva.
                            But I am not a topless picture.

Comment

I used to look like this a couple of months back. I've shaved it all off since then, though.
                              This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                                Do you feel threatened?
                                Maybe he saw the picture at work and now has to "answer questions"?
                                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                                X