Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not a crazy lawyer, I don't work Saturdays
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

You don't work Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays of Fridays either.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

What, so only lawyers work on weekends? I'm sure plenty of people in various industries are protesting at that characterization .
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin
          You don't work Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays of Fridays either.
          Nonsense, I'm not an account
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

Nonsense, I'm not an account
            You mean you don't accept deposits and don't allow withdrawals?
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Damn, cursed typos!
              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I dunno, if his boss sees LS's bare chest on screen, he may think that Provost Harrison accepts deposits.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

@ thread
                  Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                  Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                  Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

I have had a beard for at least the past year.

Go here to see it: http://www.apolyton.com/forums/membe...o&userid=10878
                    The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
                    "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
                    "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
                    The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

Your wish is my command, masta
                      How the hell do you manage to work out? You are always here.

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

no gf, right?

I barely have time for work, gf and gaming
                        Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

WTF is gaming?
                          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

Your wish is my command, masta
                            :drool:

MORE!!!! :drool:

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                            Heresson, maybe if you offer to get a room, it would help.
                            You're asking him to be a cheap slut in some alley.
                            And what's wrong with that?
                            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                            Middle East!

Comment

Oh put it away Heresson.

And I am a bit hairy at the moment. I am not going to go topless a la LordShiva but I will photograph the facial hair. However as I have a job interview tomorrow it is all going to have to come off
                              Attached Files
                              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

What job?
                                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                                X