No announcement yet.

Beard Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Computer Systems Validation Consultant for ERP software, especially pertaining to that based around Quality Management. Right up my street actually
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

LS, nice body.

PH: You're encroaching on my domain with software.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I'm sure there's room for both of us
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
          I'm sure there's room for both of us
          That's not a winner's attitude

Aren't you a biologist or something?
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

That's just an adults attitude
            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Is Ron Livingston your brother or something?

Comment

I have a "too lazy to shave" beard for about ten years now. It was black, when I grew it, and now it's white. I shave it down to 4mm every four weeks, outside of that, I don't care about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                  Oh put it away Heresson.

If it wasn't for me, we'd all have to live without the sight of LS in front of our amazed eyes

And I am a bit hairy at the moment. I am not going to go topless a la LordShiva
                  "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                  I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                  Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
                    You evidently have absolutely no idea how much weight I have lost in recent time, do you?

I am certainly not going to post a topless picture if I'm going to have you drooling all over it
                    Speaking of Erith:

Comment

And I'm through to the second round of the job interviews. I was on fire today - it went so well that I even enjoyed it! The second round is in Germany as well - should be cool!
                      Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I would never drool over your chest, because I'd keep in mind the face that goes along with it.
                        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                        Middle East!

Comment

When I was on leave last I grew a small beard just to see what it would be like. It only took a few days and the 'connection' was soon apparent.

But I shaved it off before I went back to work because it looked ****e and my colleagues would have really ripped the piss.

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
                            I would never drool over your chest, because I'd keep in mind the face that goes along with it.
                            You're a b*tchy little c*nt aren't you? I've seen your pictures, and trust me, you're hardly anything to look at.
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I'd seen a pic of you ages ago Provost and was wondering at your weight loss when I saw this one, good job!
                              Long time member @ Apolyton
                              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Doing pretty well, about 30kg down (66 lbs or something).
                                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                                X